Wolf Mafia

"You ready to get started?" Matt said rushing in as soon as I opened the door. I was a little concerned about his actions lately. He never really was okay with violence. Violence is always the very last straw for him and now he's all for possible violent revenge ?

"Matty?" I asked as we walked into the dining area where there was a long table.

"Yeah what's up?" He replied setting down his satchel and what I'm guessing is files. He immediately set everything up on the table and begin doing whatever he was planning on accomplishing today.

"Stop." I said holding his arms at his sides to stop him from moving a mile a minute.

"Why are you so willing to do this? Usually you're opposed to any violence unless it's very necessary."

"You don't think this is necessary?" He asked getting back to what he was doing.

"I do but I know there's something more to what you're putting out. We might not be that close but it's not that hard to notice a change now what's going on ? And don't you dare lie to me." I said assertively.

"Fine. I know some things you and the others don't know about." He mumbled, stopping his movements.

"Elaborate please." I said circulating my hands motioning for him to continue.

"Well everyone knows me and Josh were friends before anyone else and we're like best bros. We tell each other everything regardless of what it is. He told me the real reason him and Jocelyn broke up. Yes, he did cheat on her but because that was almost the only way out. He found out about her past and she flipped out on him. He realized she was fucking insane and tried to break up with her. Did not work. She flipped out again so he had to think of another way, resulting in him cheating on her and lying about him having an STD." He explained.

"And what was her past." I asked still taking in what he just told me.

Someone started knocking on my door interrupting our conversation. I went to open it and it was Josh. He followed me back to where me and Matt were and sat down at the table. I looked back at Matt and asked him again.

"He's going to tell you." He said as we turned to look at Josh.

"I'm guessing he's talking about the Jocelyn thing. Did he tell you about everything else ?" He asked before starting. I nodded in response.

"I was talking to one of her old friends from where she used to live. She told me that she got kicked out because she had this humongous dispute with this one chick over a dude."

"Okay," I dragged out. "But having an argument doesn't result in expulsion." I responded still confused of how this was tieing together.

"No she didn't get kicked out over an argument. She got kicked out for setting the girl's house on fire while her whole family was there. Luckily, everyone got out with minor injuries." Josh fully elaborated.

"Are you shitting me? How did she not go to jail for attempted murder?" I asked still shocked.

"The girl was too afraid to go against her in court and the parents didn't have enough evidence to go to trial. It was just going to get thrown out." He answered with a faint smile, happy that he knew this information.

I looked at the files on the table and thought for a second. Not only does she have a history of violence but that means she's a little smarter than I expected.

"This is what we're going to do. Matt those are her files right?" I asked looking at Matty while pointing to the files on the table.

"Yeah."