Hospital Days

*Julie's P.O.V*

I was cuddling next to Matt just observing the rest of the group as they conversed about what happened.  Everyone was coddling Jaylen except Jamie and Matt. We all knew he fucked up but I guess we didn't have to treat him so terribly. 

My phone began vibrating in my back pocket and I slid it out looking as my Aunt's name flashed across the screen. 

"Hey, uh Cheyenne was just in an accident and she's in the hospital so you might want to get here as fast as possible." She panickedly told me. I rushed out a quick okay before hanging up frantically grabbing my things off the table. 

Matt eyes me with wide concerned eyes before he asked what was happening.

"Sh- She's in the hospital. She was in a car accident. We have to go now." I rushed, tying my shoes before bolting out the door with everyone following behind me. 

Within ten minutes we all burst through the sliding doors of the emergency room looking for her parents. I scanned the waiting room for a few seconds before me and her mom eye contact.

"What happened? Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked quickly as we made our way over to where they stood.

"All we know right now is she's in an induced coma so they could do surgery for head trauma. I was hoping you knew where she was headed." She asked with her voice shaking from crying so much.

"She was going to go to Carlos's house and that's all I know." I explained.

"Who's that?"

"He's a friend." I said now thinking I should call him.

"I'll be back." I announced, to the group but more so her mom. 

"Go sit with her. " I ordered everyone.

I walked out the automatic doors finding the number to the tattoo shop in New York. I knew more than likely that Travis still had Carlos' number.

"Yeah, it's Julie. Cheyenne's friend. I need Carlos's number. Would you happen to still have it?"

"Thank you." I said after I wrote down his number. I called him immediately and he answered on the third ring.

"Hey Carlos. It's Julie. "

"Oh hey." He said confused but came out more like a question.

"Cheyenne was just in a car accident on the way to your house so I wanted to tell you."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'll be there in a minute. I live five minutes away." He said hanging up quickly.

I was starting to walk into the waiting room when I remembered I needed to tell Daniel. I know he would freak if I didn't tell him.

"Shit." I said under my breath.

I decided to text him because I didn't want to deal with his freak out session. He could be a little theatrical sometimes even though in this instance it could be excused. I walked back into the waiting room to see Jaylen trying to comfort her mom but I stepped in instead. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Moreno ?" A tall, slim, mid 30's man said who I'm guessing is the main doctor.

"Yeah." They said in unison.

"She's about to go in surgery but we need you two to sign papers. Follow me please." He said turning around not waiting to see if they were following.

They disappeared around some corner and I was stuck in charge of people panicking. I was panicking myself but in this situation I know she would be controlling everyone so that's what I needed to do. For her.