When It Rains It Pours

*Short Chapter*

"I'm going to look at you like that because you don't know what you're doing. You're playing with him." Julie ranted. 

I knew this was coming from a good place but I wasn't in the mood to be preached to. Right now, I feel like being away from all the drama that happened and if I hang with anyone in the crew, it's bound to become relevant. I didn't want that.

"I'm not !! I just need a fresh friend. Don't get me wrong, I love our crew but he's a breath of fresh air."

"That's fine but you're going to make him fall in love with you and knowing you, you might go back with Jaylen and you're going to leave him with a heart full of love for you. There needs to be no flirting at all until you're sure you're not going to go back with Jaylen." She said getting serious.

"I agree. But you know I'm a flirtatious person so that's going to be hard. Plus, have you seen dude?" I rhetorically asked, trying to lighten up the conversation.

"Yes. He's fine as shit. I know. Be careful. That's all I'm going to tell you. Now get out my car." She said with a faint smile.

"Bye Chummy. I love you." I said playfully hugging her across the middle compartment.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." She said turning the car back on.

I climbed out her small Nissan and went straight to my car in the garage. I put his address in the GPS and was on my way to a good time. I didn't know what I was planning to do but I really liked his company. It felt like we've been friends for years and I can trust him which is very rare for me.

I was stopped at a light thinking about what we could do when I seen a car speeding up behind me. Watching closely in my rearview mirror, it was getting closer and closer without reducing speed.  When it was within car space behind me I definitely knew it wasn't stopping so without a second thought, I shot out into the intersection. 

All I heard was tires screeching then a loud crash and before I knew it, I was getting spun in a circle as my crumbled car tumbled along the street. All the commotion of metal being scraped across the asphalt stopped, I let out a breath. 

I was losing my vision fighting to stay awake but it was getting harder and harder. The last thing I heard were sirens and people shouting to see if I was okay. I tried to respond but my body was shutting down.

A few seconds later, the sirens were staying in one spot and doors opening and slamming shut.

"Ma'am please don't move. Wait til we get you out. What hurts ?" A fireman asked.

"My h-head." I mustered up to say.

I was getting more woozy and barely could keep my eyes open. I was fighting to keep them open but was failing miserably. I heard the fireman saying something but with every second passing, it sounded as if he was getting farther and farther until I couldn't hear anything and I blacked out.

************************************************************************

Hello my lovelies !! It's only like one or two of you who even reads this right now but that's fine. Have to start somewhere right? I pulled this chapter out my ass but I like it. I'm starting the next chapter once I publish this so you will not have to wait painfully long. What do you think is going to happen? Is she going to lose her memory? Is she going to be in a coma? Who knows? Well I do but that's besides the point. Anyway, I will see you guys in a bit. Well technically I can't but you get what I mean. Bye Darlings. xx