Honeymoon Avenue

A/N
 This chapter will include some smut. I tried my best and every time I reread it I cringe because it was written when I was feeling a little sexual and now that I'm not in that mood it's kind of awkward . There is also going to some Wolf Mafia parts in here too so enjoy !

------------------

"We're here." The driver announced as he parked the car in the drop off lane at the airport.

"Alright, babe. When we get to our gate I'm going to put a blindfold on you, okay?" Jaylen said as he fixed himself a bit. 

I nodded and we slid out of the car walking into the airport. A lot of people glanced at us ogling over us in their wedding attire. We got a few congrats from people and others just offered smiles which I returned. 

For some reason, we maneuvered our way around the hectic line of security. There was a secret passway we went through that led to a confidential security check and we were out in a jiffy.

"Alright. Time for the blindfold." He said as he slid behind me putting the blindfold over my eyes. Once it was properly placed, he began to slowly guide me to where our gate was. A gust of humid wind hit us as we continued to their destination.

"Jaylen, why the hell are we outside ?" I asked as I cuddled more into my newly husband.

"A few more seconds and you will see." He calmly answered in my ear as he continued to guide me.

We walked for a minute or so and that's when he stopped me from walking. I smiled waiting for the surprise that he planned. He glided to my left side and held my hand. With his free left hand, he untied the blindfold and let it fall letting the wind carry it some place else.

"How in the hell did you get this ?" I exclaimed amazed looking at a private jet.

"I pulled a few strings and called a few favors and wala , we get a private jet." He said as he ushered me up the jet's stairs.

We walked in and my smile grew wider at the decorations of the interior. I untangled my arms from his and went to inspect every inch of it. There was wine and champagne in ice buckets and a table full of my favorite snacks. I plopped down in a chair next to the table and started eating some gummy worms.

"There's one more surprise on this jet that's better than those gummy worms." Jaylen said as he laughed at me. What do you expect when there's snacks ? For me to not eat them?

We awaited for the captain to order us to prepare for takeoff. After a minute we were floating amongst the clouds where nothing else mattered until we touched down. Once it was clear to stand, Jaylen insinuated for me to follow him to the back.

I stood from the chair and walked in front of him as his hands found my waist where he gently held me. I opened the door that blocked me from continuing and the sight I saw made my jaw drop in awe. 

There was a queen sized bed that was made with red silk sheets. The room covered in roses with candles. There was small bowl with strawberries sitting in the middle. The room smelled of sugar, spice, and everything nice.

"Want to finish from where we left off in the limo?" He whispered in my ear unzipping my dress as he kissed on my neck from behind.

"Jay?"I sung.

"Yes baby." He sexily said as he took the clip out of my hair letting it fall gracefully down my back.

I turned around and stopped him from kissing on me. He looked at me with hunger and want in his eyes looking as if he wanted to ravish me. I pushed him against the wall and began to suck on his neck.  He growled lowly and I kissed my way up to his lips. Before he could deepen the kiss I pulled back.