OMG!

*Friday*

Yesterday afternoon was just what I needed to get the Jaylen incident out of my mind. We went to the arcade and the mall and shopped like we've never shopped before. I bought too many things knowing I barely have room to put it. This morning is Homecoming day and I am excited. Regardless of what's happening in my personal life, my cheer life is going to be fun tonight. 

Today's theme at school was of course, Panther Pride. All the newbies were wearing their uniforms but us veterans are tired of wearing those. So instead, we decided on having on some fun with our outfits. Since we were nearing Halloween we wanted to dress like a panther. We're dressing in all black with cat ears, and having fangs. We also painted purple paw prints on our cheeks with player's numbers. 

It's the end of the school day and we were ready for our pep rally. Everyone was called to the football field and it was time for a show. Behind the stands, I was getting the girls in formation ready to perform. The music began to play and the crowd roared with cheers and excitement. We walked onto the field like we owned it because we do.

We did our main performance and now it was time for our performance with the team. This was the grand finale nobody was prepared for. We faked like we were leaving off the field and that's when thunder crashed. Everyone's heads popped up to gaze at the sky and it definitely was going to make the performance better. The sky was grey with lightning shooting down in the far distance. 

Just then the team came out in their school football wear without their pads. They were doing their little huddle to get hype when the fake opposing team people walked on one of the end zones. The boys stopped and was acting like they were turning into werewolves or in this case, Panthers. They huddled up again and when they came out they had on Panther masks. Just then we walked up and pulled them back saying we can handle this. 

We sexily walked in front of the fake team and was dazzling them. We walked up to them and sat them on the chairs and gave them a lap dance to dance for you. We were straddling them then we turned their necks so one side was exposed then we faked biting their necks off. A growl came through the speakers as I was mouthing it to make it seem like I was telling the boys to come. 

They ran over as we scooted to the side of our fake player and groups of five came to "finish the job" . The crowd cheered loudly and we smiled and cheered also. That was the funnest performance I think we've ever did. And it was well put together. Afterwards, everyone was sitting in the school parking lot just hanging before the game. Every few feet people would stop us telling us how good the performance was and we loved. We were kind of iffy about the administrators though because we did kind of grind on dudes in front of the whole school but it was good.

*Half time*

We finished our half time performance which was the same as our performance for the pep rally just excluding the skit with the boys. We were running off the field when the girls stopped me and made me stand in the middle of the field. I looked at them like they were crazy and asking them what was going on but no one said anything. They just looked stupid with a big grin on their face.They forcefully put a blindfold on me but not easily because I kneed someone in the vagina.

After all that, the crowd was kind of quiet until a couple of seconds later they got rather loud cheering about something. Just as I was about to take the blindfold off someone stopped me. They handed me some flowers and that's when they took of the blindfold from behind. The mystery person walked around in front of me made me slightly upset but I wanted to see where this was going and I didn't want to embarrass him.

"I know I said some things I should've never said and I hurt your feelings. I would never do that intentionally and I am really really sorry. I said that I would do anything and here comes my anything. I know we're not together anymore and we're going back to being just best friends and I understand that. But as a best friend, I want to give you this." Jaylen said into a mic so everyone could hear him.