Who Are You ?

A week ago

I was sitting in Daniel's car heading to his home. This wasn't really planned but it was nice to finally see the devil's den. I don't know why I even agreed to this but I didn't have much to do at home.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as we arrived in his driveway , unbuckling his seatbelt.

"I could go for some chinese food right now." I said as we climbed out his car. He nods and unlocks his front door ushering me in before him. I walk in and right in front of me was a white staircase that had pictures going up the side of the stairs.

I turn to my left and there was a hallway to what I think is the kitchen. To my right was a living room but what I liked to call the meeting room because there wasn't a t.v. inside it.

We began walking slightly to the left into a real media room and there was a white L couch that was much like Angel's apartment. We sat down and I instantly went on my phone as he made the order for the chinese food.

He leaves right after he goes to his room and grab something then leaves telling me not to go inside his room which was the opening for me to go in there. I was more curious than before about what I might find in there. I gave him a simple nod and waited until I heard him pull out his driveway before I got up to go to his room.

His room was color oriented with black and grey. The walls were a very faint grey color that was almost white and it was the brightest thing in here. His bed sheets were grey with black pillows. Next to his bed was a grey and black nightstand.

It had three pull out drawers. I opened the first one. It contained his chargers and a flashlight. The second one contained miscellaneous things like tape and scissors. The third was empty but obviously had a false bottom and I noticed that because he didn't put it in correctly.

I found a small notepad and a lot of envelopes. I opened the notebook and there wasn't anything but black ink splattered, covering the pages. I opened the envelopes that were folded in instead of slicked down. I noticed they were issued to me and decided against reading them. Something told me not to.

I looked back inside the drawer and saw picture frames. All the pictures were of me and him and some of just me from my instagram. A little creepy but once you got past that , it was adorable.

I put everything back in its rightful place before going to his dresser. There was a mirror connected to it and on the top right hand corner, there was a drawing of a left hand that had a star on the skin between the thumb and index finger. Everything was starting to piece together. Everything was making sense.

I grabbed some lipstick out of my purse and wrote asshole across the top. I never really wore lipstick anyway so I threw it away in his trash that was by his bed next to his nightstand.

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch. Good thing I always brought my charger with me. After I plugged it up, I heard the front door open. He walked in and sat the food on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"I know you did something." He said after he was watching me skeptically, putting the food down.

I shrugged in response and he looked up towards his room. He looked back at me and smiled a little.

"Let me go find what you did." He said walking to the steps as I followed behind him looking at his ass. Hey, boys may not know but girls do the same thing. It was so plump and round and I couldn't get the image of me squeezing him into me as he's - whoo. Let me stop getting all hot and bothered.