War Zone

This morning I woke up from an amazing night sleep. The sun was shining through my window and birds were singing the morning song. It was definitely a disney movie morning. I did my morning routine but it felt more refreshing than usual. I looked at my phone and then the refreshing moment had ended.

Don't forget to text Alyssa.

I groaned falling back, on my bed. I know I created the whole idea but that doesn't mean I liked it. I made this because I know if we didn't do anything, it would just get out of hand completely and that's the last thing I needed.

I texted her and waited for the response which shockingly wasn't that awkward or trying to hard to sound cool through text.

I texted Jamie and Julie telling them about the plans. This was going to be a long day. Maybe I'll like it and maybe I won't. It'll be better for both us both for the day be good.

*Later that day*

We were in Jamie's car outside of Alyssa's house waiting for her to come out. When she stepped out I was a little taken back because I never seen her before and I know Danny's type and she was far from it. She had fair skin and her body shape was awkward. She wasn't slim but she wasn't husky neither. She was taller than him for sure and her hair was Hayley Williams red.

She climbed in the car and she was very lively and outgoing. It was not an awkward moment the whole ride to the bowling alley. I could already tell she was going to be a cool friend even though she most likely wants Danny.

We bowled for two games and of course, Julie and I won. There was a bowling alley a fair distance from my old house and my family would go every weekend and it paid off. I nearly played a perfect game but Jamie made me laugh as soon as I was about to let go of the ball effecting what happened.

We left the bowling alley heading to Angel and Jamie's apartment. As we were walking out of the elevator laughing, my phone began to ring and Danny's contact name and picture flashed across the screen. I told them to go ahead and I'll be there in a minute before answering.

"Yeah?"

"How is your girl's day going?" He asked.

"It's been fun. She's really cool. I can see why you were talking to her. She's maybe 3 steps below me." I joked. 

"I told you she was."

"So how is your guys day going?" I asked leaning on my right arm on the wall next to the apartment's door.

"Good I guess. We're just chilling right now. None of us is really in the mood to go anywhere."

"Who's there?"

"Me, Marquise, Jaylen, Matt, and Angel." He said pausing between names seeming as if he was looking around the room to see.

"Have you even been talking to Jaylen because you two are stubborn and won't talk unless you're forced."

"We've talked Cheyenne." He sighed."Matt has been doing a good job of making that happen. We haven't argued and glared at each other all day." He continued.

"Good. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright. Bye."

I took the phone from my ear throwing it in my purse, opening the door to them looking through Netflix. I sat down my purse on a couch and sat on the floor with the rest of them thinking of what we could watch. As they were scrolling through I seen they had Breakfast Club and I nearly caused everyone a heart attack screaming out of excitement. If anyone knows me truly, knows that I'm in love with the Breakfast Club and is my favorite movie ever.