This is Not How Love is Supposed to Be

Shoutout to KarishmaRawat for being my first comment.

************************************************************************

I was left in the backyard alone stuck with my thoughts. After all the pranks that I've done to people I've never felt this guilty about it because I see them as nothing more than a joke. I never usually take the time to actually think about how I can potentially scare or hurt someone.

After another 30 minutes of me pondering over my actions, I walked back into the man cave. Everyone was there except Julie and Matt which was a little odd. I decided to just drop it because she was with Matt so they're probably walking around or arguing. I sat down on the armrest of the singular couch Danny was occupying. He looked at me with the same upset glare he was using earlier and that only made me feel worse. I decided to just be quiet and stay to myself the whole time everyone was conversing.

Half an hour later, I was getting a little worried about where Matt and Julie were. I got up from where I was sitting and took out my phone to call her. I sat on the stairs waiting as it kept ringing. I called her at least 5 times and each time it went to her voicemail. I walked back to the rest of them and asked the boys to call Matt and it ended with the same result.

"I'll be back." I said walking up the stairs to find them. As I made it to the front of the house, I seen the couple walking towards me.

Without saying any words, I pulled Julie roughly by her arm and as I was walking past the side door, I whistled for Jamie to come with us. I waited for Jamie to get to the back when I began to scold Julie about where she has been.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked folding my arms over my chest like an upset mother.

"Holy shit." Jamie said after he looked her up and down.

"You lost your virginity." Jamie said shocked.

I looked at her and with my mouth wide and eyes bulging out of my head. I looked her up and down and made circles around her.

"Details. Go." Me and Jamie said in unison.

"Well when we left here, he was pissed. I mean the angriest I've ever seen him at me. He was talking about how he thought I was in serious trouble and all that shit. So after we sort that all out we were at his house because we were walking aimlessly. We go in and somehow shit begins to get real. One thing led to another and maaaaaan. I don't understand why we were thinking about waiting because I was missing out on a wonderful ass time." She ended fanning herself.

We all paused for a second looking at each other then we all yelled and jumped around in a circle. Alyssa walked to where we were and smiled saying she had information to tell us.

"I guessed what happened based on what Matt and the boys were talking about as I was walking out the bathroom."

"What did they say?" Julie asked curiously but fearful of whether it was going to be good or bad feedback.

"He said he would've thought that you weren't a virgin if you hadn't told him before. " She paused, as Julie's smile grew the largest I've ever seen.

"And Danny said the same thing about you, Cheyenne." Alyssa said averting her attention towards me.

I awkwardly smiled because I never really thought about what he thought. Not that I was being a narcissist or conceited but I just never really cared. After we were all done having heart attacks about what happened, we walked back inside the man cave.

I watched Matt and Julie interact and you could tell what happened between the two. I also noticed that Jaylen was back. I noticed when I came back down here after talking Danny so I text him and he said he was upstairs talking to Marquise's mom who was one of his mom's coworkers and best friend. I never knew that but you learn something new everyday.