Sin Piedad !

That means no mercy/without mercy.

**************

"She's your what now ?!" I asked completely taken back.

"I thought you guys knew that !" She said sincerely.

"No. How can a family member nearly kill her own family ?! Is she like a far cousin or what?" Jaylen asked.

"She's my first cousin."

"Are you fucking shitting me right now?" I said probing my head of how to take that information. How am I supposed to believe that she isn't just helping her cousin or am I supposed to believe that Jocelyn is really that fucking psycho?

Everyone began talking amongst themselves figuring out the same thing I was. It was completely surprising to know that maybe just maybe, Jocelyn was really a psychopath.

" Alright. Alright. Alright. Everyone quiet down." I said standing and beginning to circle around the rectangular table.

"This is what we're going to do. Tony, since you have the authority, I want you to get a warrant to do the car searching and get the film from the camera. Jaylen and Daniel, I want you two to find Freddy. Take Emy with you. Jamie, Angel, Matt, and Julie, we're going to stay here and finish looking at these records." I ordered.

Everyone began to move and going to do their duties when Jaylen walked up to me.

"I don't want to go with him. I don't like him." He said whispering in my ear. I looked at him with no toleration and called Daniel over.

"He said he doesn't like you. Do you like him?" I said being honest and not tolerating his bitch fits.

"I don't particularly like his presence but I know we have business to handle so I'm going to put my differences aside. For now." He said looking between me and him.

"Well there you go. If you want to help me then put your differences aside. Now get out of my face. " I said to Jaylen. 

They both started to walk off before I pulled Daniel back.

" After you find and talk to the dude, call me and tell me what happened. I want you to drop her off at home but follow her. I don't know if she's on our side or her cousin's. Do whatever you need to. Get cameras, detectors, and whatever else. Be on your A status. Got it ?" I whispered to him, pulling him in by his collar lightly.

He nodded and response and was on his mission, leaving out the door. Tony was getting up to leave before I stopped him to speak on the warrant matter.

"You think when you check the her car, you can put a tracker on it? I want to know everywhere she goes."

"I already thought about that. Trust me, you have the right person to help you with this. Also, my sister is pretty good with cameras and everything else so let me know if you need things like that."

"Actually, I do. I told Daniel to monitor Emy just in case she might be Jocelyn's inside man. " I favored

"I got you. I'll have her come over some time today. " He said whipping out his phone and texting his sister I'm guessing.

I said a quick thank you and he was the off to leave.

"Why did you have us stay?" Julie asked.

"Because I needed to talk to you guys. You think we should trust Emy?" I asked leaning on the table with my arms straight.

"I think she really does have hatred for her but was person isn't ride or die for their family ?" Angel said.

"I think so too but you gotta think about my family too. My family has done some really fucked up shit to me and I would never help them out again in life." I said.