The End

"He isn't picking up." Julie said as she turned back to me.

Everyone was at Julie's house in her front yard meeting so we can find Jamie. It was me, Jaylen, Matt, Daniel, Ashton, Freddy, Emy, Angel, Alyssa, and Carlos. When I called everyone, they were here in an instant. Now that everyone was here we didn't know what to do. There was no distinct path to take, no plan other than looking around.

"They said that they can't do anything until he has been missing for more than 24 hours so we're going to have to do this alone." I said as I ended the call with the useless police station. What kind of stupid rule was that? In those 24 hours, he could be dead. That 24 hours could mean his life but nooooo, they can't do anything .

"How about we go look at his favorite spots?" Freddy suggested.

"That's better than doing nothing. While you guys are doing that, I'm going to go with Angel to check his other friends houses. " I said as I sped walk to my car. 

I was driving without any destination in mind and just was looking at every person we passed on the lonely roads. I glanced at Angel and it made my heart sink. Whatever happened between them two, needed to be fixed right away because he looked lifeless. It was as if his soul left him and nothing was left of him except his body. If Jamie ever feels like Angel doesn't love him , I'll vouch for Angel because there's no way he would look this way without loving Jamie deeply.

"Angel, where do you think he went?" I asked as gently and serene as possible.

"I don't know. I have no clue. I've been searching all day and have came up with nothing." 

I pulled over into a random store parking lot and parked.  He sat upright and scolded me with his eyes. I dismissed him as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

"I totally forgot about this. " I said as I unlocked my phone to look through my contact list.

"Cheyenne. What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I forgot that I have a police friend. He can track where is phone is as long as he has his location on. Does he usually have his location on?" I asked as I brung the phone to my ear as it dialed. 

"Uhm, I think so. He usually does."

"Hey Steve it's Antonio's daughter. I know it's late but I really need your help. Our friends has gone missing and we can't find him. I know he has his location on so you think you can track him for me?" I asked hopeful. As he talked I looked at Angel with a reassuring smile. He needed it.

"Is he really?! Okay. Thank you." I said as I was shocked.

"What? Where is he?" Angel asked getting worked up again.

"He's at your apartment. " I said.

He sighed with relief and smoothed out his hair. I put the car and drive and sped off to his apartment. The only time I've ever driven this fast is when I was going to pick up Selena from the airport. I was running red lights, not making complete stops, not using my blinkers, and I was at least 15 over the speed limit.  I was doing 45 in a 30 mph zone down all the streets. It didn't matter to me if I was going to get fined or not. I needed to make sure my friend was safe and he mattered to me more than money.

I pulled into his driveway and before I could completely stop,he was out the car. I hurriedly parked and turned off the car before I was behind him running up the steps. When we got to his door he was so rushed to get inside that he couldn't find the right key to get inside. In anticipation of him opening the door, I snatched the keys and opened it myself.

He barged through the door and tackled the figure that was sitting on the couch who was Jamie. He was kissing all over him and hugging him and crying all at the same time.