You and I

I got in the shower and it felt wonderful. I put on some black leggings with a black and white Love Pink sweater that was oversized with black vans. I put my hair in a ball bun with my glasses on rather than my contacts. I threw a headband on and was on my way..............downstairs.

I got downstairs and plopped on the couch. He hasn't called me yet and it's basically been an hour. I know planning a date last minute might take a while but I said nothing extravagant.

I was contemplating what I wanted to do for another 30 minutes. I watched all my subscriptions uploads earlier so youtube was out. If I was to go on Tumblr I will never leave because I mean it's Tumblr. I couldn't go on Wattpad for two reason; I would find a new book and never want to leave or I might die of feels so that was out of the question.

I decided on watching Netflix so I grabbed the remote flipping through their content of shows and movies. I watched all the interesting shows and all the movies that looked interesting. I scrolled past Bob's Burgers and thought that it'll be the safest choice. As the show was starting my phone began to vibrate.

"Really ? Right when my show is about to start?" I said to myself before answering.

"Go to the first place we met." He said before hanging up without letting me respond.

I looked at the phone questioningly before putting it in my purse. I grabbed the keys to my rental car and started driving. As I was driving I remembered that I didn't quite know where I was heading. He said where we met but there's two possible places. One is at the middle school where everything took place when we actually became friends or the baseball field by my grandparents house where we met but never really talked as friends.

Baseball park is closer and even if he's at the school I can visit my grandparents. It's a win win situation.

I got to the ballpark and there was a man in a suit standing. I cautiously got out and walked to him.

"Uhmm, hi. Are you here for Daniel?" I asked standing a reasonable amount from him. For all I know, he could be a rapist that wears a suit because he thinks it's a special occasion.

"Yes I am. Are you Miss Moreno?" He asked with polite welcoming smile.

"Yes."

"Well here goes your envelope and bear."

"Thank you so much. You do get to leave after this right?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Have a nice day sir."

"You too, Ma'am. " He said with a nod.

I walked back to the car and sat looking at the envelope with the bear on the passenger seat. It was a nice envelope with my name imprinted on it on the front. I ran my fingers across it before opening it.

"Go to our old place where we used to talk and do whatever else. This is our heaven and hell on Earth."

I begin to think again because this was a lot of places. Although we were in middle school and couldn't drive around as freely as we can now, we went to a few places together that was walkable distance. I ended with the school because that was the place where we had our worst and best times.

I stopped at my grandparents house for a second before leaving to head to the school. When I got there, teachers and some administrators were still there emptying their offices and classrooms. I never understood that because they come back in the same place every school year. I had quick conversations with my favorite ones before I headed to the language hallway.

I was walking down hallway with my hand running across the walls, smiling at all the memories of this hallway. All the laughs, arguments, fist fights, hugs, and a lot more things were flooding in. But there were more to come when I get to the classroom.