Arguments and the Make Up

We arrive at my house and no one is home as usual. My parents never stop working but what do you expect out of people who love their jobs. That's why I admired them so much because they do what they want because it makes them happy. I aspire to be like that now and when I get to their age which isn't too old.

"Keep your bag right there by the doorway." I said once I unlock the door and head off to my room.

He does as he's told then follows me to my room. I put my bag away and order him to sit in my chair as I wash his vomit filled clothes. I was the cause of the problem so I could at least solve it.

I grabbed his bag and walked through the doorway that was a few steps in front of the front door. It was also a way to get into the garage but if you continued, you will pass a washer and dryer then land in another bathroom. Pretty convenient when you had a lot of guest over.

I dumped his clothes into the tub and the smell was horrid. I held my breath and breathed through small breaths. I turned on the hot water and waited till it was steamy to rinse off the vomit. Once that was done, I gathered the one outfit together and threw it into the washer. As I was closing the lid, my phone rang and Carlos name flashed across the screen.

"Hey stranger." He said as I answered.

"Hey. I haven't talked to you in a long while." I responded awkwardly. I loved his friendship but I don't like stringing dudes along for the most part but I also don't like hurting people's feelings. Well, if they didn't do the same to me first.

"Why are you talking like that?" He asked already catching on to my tone of voice.

"It's nothing." I said as I walked into the media room where Daniel was in. I sat on the loveseat to the side of him and he looked at me questioningly.

"I'm going to choose to ignore that. What I was really calling you for was to see if you were free today?" He chirped, happily.

I knew my answer already but Daniel insisted on answering for me.

"Who's this?" He said, his voice deepening as he yanked my phone out of my hand like he paid my phone bill.

*Danny's P.O.V*

"Is this Mister Old Fling?" Carlos asked taunting me.

That only fueled the anger that was burrowed inside of me. I was a very jealous and overprotective person and this was only helping that situation. I didn't have to tolerate Carlos because he wasn't really in our friends circle so I didn't have to see him as often so whatever I wanted to do, I could.

"What do you want?" I asked ignoring his previous banter. I was close to snapping the thin line of my anger and calmness but was pacing myself.

"I believe this is Cheyenne's phone." He said catching a small attitude which was evident in his voice.

"I don't care whose phone it is but you will not be calling her again." I ordered, dangerously low.

"Sure. Tell her I said call me when her bodyguard isn't around." He huffed out in amusement. 

He would certainly regret that in a matter of time.

"Oh and Daniel ?"

"What." I steamed.

"Don't play with me thinking you're a badass." He said. He hung up before I could respond and I threw her phone back at her.

"What the hell is your problem ?" She roared at me.

"He's my damn problem." I said calming myself, pacing back and forth.

What is mine is mine. I don't like it when people think they can try and take something away from me. He can think her can get her all he wants but he will never get the chance regardless of what she thinks. She has no say so about that.