Date Night(?)

****

We get back to my house then everyone going their separate ways until tomorrow afternoon when we will have a meeting with my lawyer. I was finally home alone and I just wanted to chill.

I groggily walked up to my room, cranked up my music, and got my laptop out. It was so refreshing to have time to myself. I could scream if I want and I can be naked if I want without accommodating for anyone.

I undressed myself and stepped into the steaming stream from the showerhead. I stood just rinsing myself of the day's muck and dirt before I began actually lathering myself in body wash. After a fifteen minute shower, I stepped out grabbing my towel ready to walk to my room before I heard a creak coming from downstairs.

I carefully and quietly made my way to my room. I opened my bottom drawer grabbing my gun and began assembling it. Everything locked and loaded with the safety on. I slowly inched my way to behind my bedroom door as I heard the footsteps creeping up the steps.

The anonymous figure stepped inside my room and before they could get too far inside , I swivelled around the door pointing the gun right in their face.

"Oh my god !" I said as I put the gun down realizing it was only Daniel.

"Holy fucking shit Cheyenne !" He said leaning down with his hands on his knees recovering from panicking.

"I'm sorry ! Don't come into my house creeping. We have guns. What do you expect from my family? You act as if you don't know our background." I yelled in a frenzy, un-cocking it and taking the mag out.  I put it back inside my drawer and turned around to see him sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked, leaning against my dresser with my arms around my torso making sure my towel wouldn't fall.

"I was just coming to chill. I know you're most likely tired of everyone never leaving you alone but I figured I could take you out in the town and do something." He said hopeful.

"You're right. I am tired of never being alone but I'd rather go out than stay inside the house. Get out so I can get dressed." I said to him.

He got up and walked out without any complaints. I grabbed a random pair of black yoga pants and threw on a hoodie. I just wanted to be comfortable for the rest of the day.I slipped on my white Chucks and let my hair fall from my restricting ponytail holder. I brushed it out , whipped into a messy bun then was on my way.

I pit-pattered down the steps walking to the media room where Danny sat on his phone.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup." He said grabbing his keys off of the extra fabric by his crotch. 

"So where are we going?" I said getting into his car.

"We're going to Dave & Busters." He answered as he pulled off.

We get there and have our small meal then we were off to the arcade. We went to every game together and there wasn't a dull moment. There was laughter and smiles filling the void that hasn't been there for the last several days. We met a few new people and we started hanging out with them. They were very amusing and funny almost similar to my group which I think attracted me more.

It was creeping along to ten at night when we were done playing all the games and the new friends were leaving. We went to cash in our tickets at the shop and our tickets together got me a child sized bear. I didn't want to use our tickets all on me but he insisted so I took it.

On the way back, I was slumping in my seat looking at all the lights zoom pass on the expressway. Downtown was so beautiful at night with all the lights and it made me feel at home. I love being outside in nature when there isn't any loud obnoxious commotion of horns. My phone starts ringing and I see 'Matty' flashed across my screen.

"Hello."

"Your lawyer's name is Tony Fallani , right ?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why ? I was going to talk to him about that." I advised him sitting up correctly in my seat.

"No not that. I was just doing research and comes to find out he was a mobster !" He said slightly laughing and shocked.

"Holy shit. Look like he knows how this shit goes. He really should be down with it now." I said getting happy.

"That's what I was thinking ! I'll talk to you tomorrow about it."

"Okay. Bye." I said. After he responded. I hung up and looked at Daniel.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"Turns out my lawyer was an ex mobster. He definitely can help me with this project." I said thinking about new possible results.

Twenty minutes later I felt myself being tapped awake already outside of my house. He walked me to my room saying his goodnight and telling me that he hoped I had a good time. Before I knew it, he was gone out of my door and soon after I heard a car door slam and him speeding off.

I had a really good time.

*************************************************************************

Hello my lovelies !! This was I don't even know. I planned on writing a totally different outcome but whatever. I was writing this earlier but then I was forced out the house to go grocery shopping and then other shit. And because of that, I lost my chapter thoughts so this is that. Next chapter should be better so bear with me. Stay tuned my darlings. xx