Chapter 65: Just Taehyung

"Are you sure sure we will find her here?", Gahyeon asks Hoseok.

"Since they have Jungkook in this warehouse. Youngjae and Sooman must be here. So if uncle is here, I am sure he must have kept Dami nearby", Hoseok answers.

"O-kay so just to confirm, I am looking for Jimin's boyfriend's sister who is kidnapped by Jimin's boyfriend's father with Jimin's boyfriend's cousin. Right?"

"Or you are looking for Dami who was kidnapped by Youngjae with Hoseok", Hoseok smiles.

"Okay", Gahyeon chuckles, while she takes a sharp turn, her gun in her hand.

"You sure you don't want a gun, big guy?", she asks Hoseok.

"Nope. Never known how to use one of qthose"

"I could teach you", Gahyeon offered.

"Who taught you to use a gun? I think not Taehyung?"

"He didn't teach me anything. I am a self-learned woman", she smiles with her smug face.

"I see. And you are also very brave." Hoseok compliments her.

"The only thing that I have been called in my life is druggie",she chuckles.

"Do you still do drugs?"

"I am trying to quit. It's hard without rehab and that shit costs money."

"Your brother could help you with that"

"Like I would ask him for help...", Gahyeon scoffs, "I am only here helping because I promised Heeseung, I will bring his Jungkook hyung back. My brother likes that man apparently."

"I am sure Taehyung will help you. You are the reason why we could reach here and Taehyung must be on his way to find Jungkook."

"Whatever. Stop talking. We need to find your cousin", Gahyeon shakes the idea of asking Taehyung for help. She isn't going to ask the man who abandoned her for help, there was no way.

When some of the men broke into the abandoned warehouse where they had Jungkook, Yoongi told everyone he would go on his separate way, trying to find his sister.

"You would be the first one your father will kill, if he finds you", Taehyung had said and Hoseok immediately said he would look for her since Youngjae actually likes him and probably won't hurt him.

"Do you know how to hold a gun?", Taehyung asked Hoseok and judging by his face, he knew the answer.

"It's okay, I will go with him", Gahyeon had volunteered, "Since dad won't hurt me. Hoseok and I are the safest people here. Rest of you can go find Jungkook."

Gahyeon carefully walks into one of the alleys, Hoseok behind her when one of Youngjae's men spot them.

"Hey! Gun down", the man yells at Gahyeon.

"Whose man are you? Sooman or Youngjae?", Gahyeon asks.

"What? Who the fuck are you?" Man yells.

"If I tell you I am Sooman's daughter and he is Youngjae's nephew, what will you do?"

"I will go tell them"

"Oops, wrong answer", Gahyeon shoots the man on the shoulder before he could react.

"GAHYEON!", Hoseok yells.

"Don't worry, he will survive.", she assures him while she herself sounds nervous, "If he is lucky", she adds and Hoseok's eyes widen in shock.

After they get to a safe distance, Gahyeon turns around to face Hoseok. "Listen, I am a druggie and we are big on anxiety. The fact that you don't have a gun in your hand and saving your life is literally on me and my gun is giving me anxiety. Please take this and see how it works", she hands him another gun she had in her socks.