Chapter 13: Elevator

"Jungkook?", Taehyung's eyes widen as he finds Jungkook standing on his door with his fists clenched and eyes red and teary. "It's-it's not what it looks li-", Taehyung stutters.

"I am sorry, I think I am on the wrong floor Sir. I will head back to where I belong", Junkook says turning back to leave.

"NO! WAIT! Jungkook please listen! Baby please!", Taehyung tries to stop him but it's too late. He steps into the elevator before he could say anything else, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!", he screams at the top of his lungs as he smashes down a plant pot kept near his door. Yeonjun comes in running because of the loud smashing noise, "Sir are you ok-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!", he yells at Yeonjun making him flinch a little. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT LET PEOPLE IN WITHOUT APPOINTMENTS?!"

"Sir I-I thought Mr. Jeon was allowed to walk in-"

"I am not talking about him. I am talking about that moron you let in. Get your face out of my sight!", he grunts making Yeonjun leave the cabin in an instant.

"Holy-", Jimin walks in the cabin to find the plant pot smashed on the floor, its pieces scattered all around the room. His eyes then fall on Taehyung who is sitting on the sofa, head in his hands.

"What is going on?", Jimin asks confused, "Did you fire someone today?". Taehyung doesn't answer as he keeps holding his head in his hands. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung raised his head up to face Jimin, his eyes dead. " I asked you something", Jimin demands an answer.

"What?"

"Did you fire someone today? Again?"

"Not today"

"So who was the cutie in the elevator?"

"Who are you talking about Jimin?", Tae says annoyed. He cannot properly focus on anything Jimin is saying at the moment.

"When I was entering the elevator at the 22nd, a cutie walk out of it with teary eyes and red face. I thought you must have fired him. How can you fire such cute guy though?", he says chuckling as he tries to lighten up the mood. He can see someone got Taehyung upset and he doesn't want him to suffer another anxiety attack.

"Keep your pervy eyes away from the guy you saw in the elevator and don't try anything on him", Taehyung says lowering his head in his hands again as he rubs his eyes.

"Why? Now I can't even flirt with a cute employee in your office?", Jimin scoffs.
"Not with him", Taehyung deadpans.

"Why thoug-", Jimin stops as a realisation hits him. "That wouldn't be Jungkook. Would it?", he asks narrowing his eyes and  Taehyung just nods in reply.

"What did you do to him?"

"Nothing"

"Why was he so upset then?"

Taehyung takes a deep breath, "He saw me with-"

"WITH?", Jimin yells, suddenly getting mad at how big of an idiot his friend can be sometimes. "Did he see you making out with someone else? Or worse?"

"I wasn't making out with anyone Jimin. Can you stop yelling at me?", Taehyung yells back.

"He saw you with whom?"

"Kevin", Taehyung deadpans, sighing.

"YOU ARE MESSING WITH HIM AGAIN? ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT?"

"I really am Jimin. I really am.", Taehyung replies in a sad defeated voice which turns Jimin's anger into concern.

Jimin takes a deep breath, calming himself down, " Fine, tell me what happened."