Chapter 60: Brothers

Taehyung wakes up at 6 in the morning and heads to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee when a pair of hands with familiar touch creeps onto his chest from behind.

"Good morning", Jungkook whispers into the older's ear while hugging him from behind, his face rested on the older's back.

"Someone woke up early today", Taehyung smiles.

"Someone couldn't sleep last night because he has been spoilt by his boyfriend to an extent that he cannot even fall asleep without him",the younger chuckles.

"You could have sneaked into my room if you couldn't sleep", Taehyung turns around to hold the younger, "When does your mom wake up?"

"Not anytime soon", he smiles.

"Do we have enough time to...", Taehyung receives a smack on the chest before he could complete his sentence.

"How can you think about that at 6 in the morning!"

"You are in my arms. That's how. Come here, let me kiss you before the momzilla wakes up", Taehyung chuckles, pulling the younger closer to kiss him as if he was the breakfast today.

"Okay, okay...chill out the both of you...woah! The aggresion!", Jimin exclaims watching the couple make out in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", Taehyung pulls away.

"Just wanted to grab a bottle of water", Jimin grabs one from the refrigerator, "I will be vanished. Please continue eating each other out. I can keep an eye out for his mom if you wish", he giggles.

"Get out", Taehyung deadpans with a straight face.

"Okay, Jokes apart", Jimin says, his face now serious, "I need help."

"What happened?", Jungkook asks.

"I need to help Yoongi find Dami"

"Who is Dami?", Taehyung asks, irritated.

"His sister. She was kidnapped"

"By whom?", Jungkook asks.

"Youngjae"

"So you need my help finding Youngjae's daughter who was kidnapped by Youngjae?", Taehyung scoffs, "Forgive me if I don't want to mingle with Min family drama. I haven't been very lucky when it comes to sisters anyway".

"Tae, I really do need to help him", Jimin sighs.

"I am not stopping you"

"I can't do this alone. A couple of people can't search the entire city. I need more men"

"He will help you", Jungkook butts in.

"Excuse me?", Taehyung frowns.

"Yes, you will. Send your men to find Dami", Jungkook deadpans.

"What's with the mother and son bossing me around!?", Taehyung exclaims in frustation. "Rename this mansion to Jeon Mansion if you will. You do whatever the fuck you want to do anyway", he rolls his eyes, walking away to his room.

Jimin sighs feeling hopeless.

"Don't worry. He will help you. I will convince him", Jungkook smiles.

"Don't fight with him for me"

"I don't need to. I am too cute for him to deny me", Jungkook chuckles.

"You are evil"

"Evil enough to help you"

"Jeon", Jimin smiles, "Thank you. You are like the little brother I never had."

"Look at poor Jimine being all sappy for no reason, Jungkook teases the older.