Chapter 9: Dating a Monster

Jungkook is in the office working when Baekie nudges him for the hundredth time since the morning, "Jungkookie, spill some tea brother tell me. What did the two of you do last night? It cannot be nothing. I mean he stayed over your appartment last night so..", Jungkook cuts off Baekie, irritated. "I never said we did nothing. We watched a movie and we cuddled and also, talked about a lot of things. So it wasn't nothing you know."

"You know what I mean Kookie,nothing means no sex? Really? How unromantic!", Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"Oh trust me it was anything but unromantic", Jungkook says blushing.

"Well, if you call watching Iron Man romantic. Sure", Baekie taunts.

They get back to working when Lisa, a colleague and friend, comes to them in a hurry. "Baekhyun can you please do me a favour? I have to go home early. I have a friend waiting for me there. I am done with my work except one. This presention", she shows her laptop to him, "this is to be presented to Mr. Choi on the top floor. Please please please do it for me and tell me later if he asks to make any changes. Please?", Lisa looks at Baekhyun with pleading eyes.

"Um..Lisa I suck at presentations..", he responds.

"It's just Mr. Choi. You don't need to give the presentation infront of a lot of people, promise. Please Baekie", Lisa looks at him with puppy eyes and Baekie being the sweetheart that he is agrees to do the presentation on her behalf. Lisa happily hugs him and waves at Jungkook before leaving.

"Good luck with the presentation Baekie", Jungkook chuckles teasing him.

"Well, good luck to you Kookie. You are clearly better than me when it comes to presentations. So you are doing it. I am forwarding the mail from Lisa to you. ", Baekie gives him a fake smile.

"Um.. no.", Jungkook shakes his head aggressively.

"Well, you should thank me for the opportunity. You get to help Lisa who is our dear friend and you also get to see your new boyfriend after a long day of work, thanks to me", Baekie grinning.

"Shush! Keep it down. I don't want people in the office to know about this. Only you and Hwasa ma'am are aware. Others don't have to..", Jungkook shushing Baekie with a serious face which only make Baekhyun whisper in sarcasm, "so you should just go to the top floor and do the presentation and then maybe see the CEO incase he needs something. Cool? Now go"

Jungkook rolls his eyes before picking up his laptop and leaving for the top floor. He has no intentions to go see Taehyung though. His boyfriend is also the CEO of this company and Jungkook doesn't think it's right to go disturb him anytime he feels like it.

It takes him 3 hours to finish the presentation. Mr. Choi was very picky about every detail. Jungkook comes out of his cabin exhausted and calls Lisa right away to tell her everything she needs to alter in the presentation. As he was heading towards the elevator, his eyes fall on the CEO's cabin door which makes him suddenly tempted to go see his boyfriend for once. A warm hug from him wouldn't hurt after a long day of work. He doesn't want to disturb Taehyung when he is working so he approaches his PA first.

"Um..hello. You are Mr. Kim's new PA right?", he calls the PA from behind who is busy writing something down on his notepad. "Yes, I am. What can I help you with?", he answers without even turning back to face Jungkook.

"Is Mr. Kim free at the moment?"

"Why do you ask?", the PA still scribbling away on his notepad, his back facing Jungkook.

"Um. I wanted to see him?"

"Where's your appointment?", PA responds turning to face Jungkook.

"Um, I- I- don't have-"