13

Riley

I haven't left James' side in almost two weeks now despite the efforts from his family for me to go home and rest I just can't bring myself to do it.
I've been going to school and the next step and in my opinion that's enough time away from James. 

I arrive at school and Beth is still being Beth of course just making things even worse. She's gloating about what she's done And everyone is praising her for it.

"Why would anyone go for her" someone I've never seen before shouts at me making everyone around who heard laugh, I recognise Beth is stood in that group of people and make my way over.

"Are you done?" I demand
"No I'm making sure you all get what you deserve" Beth says proudly
"Oh cuz we're the ones in the wrong here" i scoff making Beth smile slowly fade, a hint of panic over her face but she quickly hides it before saying
"I'm not the home wrecker here, I've done nothing wrong"

"Yeah" I start to say but Beth rudely cuts me off
"James deserved everything" she spat making me scoff

"he didn't deserve to be drugged so you can you sleep with him" making everyone around us gasp waiting for Beth's reaction.
Beth didn't say anything back, the smile that was on her face was long gone now and all Beth did was turn and walk away.

I want to tell everyone what Beth did to James, I want them to know the full story but it isn't my story to tell.
I know I said what I said earlier to Beth but my anger got the best of me. Beth has used and abused James to benefit herself for so long now. 

I need to convince James to tell everyone the truth it's the only way to stop Beth's games but there's one slight problem James still hasn't come around from when he was attacked. 

--

I'm currently sat next to James stroking his hand explaining what had happened at school today. I heard somewhere that despite them not being awake they can still hear you so no matter what I do I'm always talking to James about anything and everything.

"I just wish everyone would know the truth, then they'd leave us alone" I whisper laying my head next to James hand on the bed and that's when I felt a slight squeeze from James' hand making me look up to see him awake smiling at me.

"James!" I say excitedly
"Hey Ri" James says quietly, motioning me to give him a cuddle which I do straight away.
"I think it's time everyone knows the truth" James tell me. I nodded my head in agreement but before we could start planning what we were going to do, i decided it was best I'd give James' family a calm to let them know he's awake. 

It didn't take long before they all arrived.

One by one they walked through the door each giving James a relieved look.
"Oh thank god you're awake" Debra gushed rushing to James side giving leaving a soft kiss on his forehead
"hello mum" James says smiling towards Debra holding her arm as an attempt to hug her back.

After a few hours it was time to go home the doctors had said that James should be home soon so we all agreed to go back to theirs to sort his room out for him. Debra and Gary had gone out to get some foods that James' favourite while Piper and I changed his bedding, tidied up his room and cleaned his bathroom.

Luckily James is quite tidy so it didn't take us long to do.