14

James

I'm finally home from the hospital, it felt so nice to be back in some normality.
I don't remember much of what happened to me but Piper has shown me the video that Beth posted.
I don't understand how Beth can do this to someone but this is the final straw.

I've been putting off telling the truth but that's the only option I have.
Beth won't listen to me or anyone for the matter.
I remember everything that Riley told me while I was in the hospital and I'm mad at myself for leaving Riley and Piper to deal with Beth alone.

Riley and Piper are both here helping me set everything up, the camera has been placed on the tripod in front of my window.
I sit down on the edge of my bed mentally preparing myself to film this video.
I nod my head to Riley and Piper so they can press record.

"It's time you all know the truth" I start beginning to fiddle with my thumbs.

"The rumours that you're hearing about myself Riley and Piper aren't true, Beth made them all up" I pause slightly trying to stall
"Me and Beth wasn't in a relationship when Riley moved here all we had was a deal, at the start of it we was but I found something out that she did to me making me break up with her. But Beth didn't want that so she threatened me saying she'd do the same thing to Piper" I pause again to find the screenshot I had on my phone and once I did I held it up to the camera for everyone to see.

"So I went to go meet her and then she made this deal for us to pretend we're in a relationship and I only agreed to keep my sister save. This deal went on for 7 months before I ended it which is the same night that Beth started all of this" I pause again to get ready for everyone to know

"The first party me and Beth went to together, Beth ended up drugging me to sleep with me because I wanted to wait" holding my phone up once again to show her message that proved it.

"I wasn't going to tell my story however Beth has gotten out of hand, I'm done getting abuse for shit I haven't done so if everybody could stop harassing us all now that'll be great" I finish standing up and turning the camera off myself.

"Im so proud of you" Riley says giving me a tight hug for reassurance
"Thankyou my love" I reply planting a small kiss on Riley's lips and kissing the top of Pipers head and bringing her in for a cuddle too.

The video is ready to post to all of my accounts and at the click of a button it's all there for everybody to see.

--

Riley has ordered us a Chinese to eat to help distract us from looking at our phones. I can hear them all going off but I don't want to see what they're saying, not yet anyway.
There isn't much conversation since we're all lost in our thoughts again so I can't help but grab my phone and have a look at it.

I've had a lot of people message me privately apologising for everything they did and a lot of the comments are positive too minus the ones from Beth and her closest friends claiming it's all a lie even though I provided proof.

Riley and Piper have also had multiple messages apologising to them as well. Looking over at

Riley I start thinking about how grateful I am to have her in my life, if she never came here I'd still be stuck in that awful situation but instead she's helped and listened to me and for the first time in a long time I felt at ease.