32

Riley

All morning Beth has been everywhere I normally go, I have no idea how Beth would now my school schedule since she's not in any of my lessons. The only people that go here that I dance with are James, Beth and I and I know James wouldn't tell her.

Every time I do bump into Beth she acts as if we're the best of friends. I have no idea what her intentions are but I'm being civil towards her so I don't piss her off but this isn't how I want to live my life.

It feels like I'm walking on eggshells all morning and honestly it's extremely draining, I can't wait for this day to be over.

"What's up with you and Beth" Maisie asks with a puzzled look written all over her face. "I don't even know, last night we had our auditions for regionals and when she came in she gave me a hug and told me my routine was good" I sigh "Oh I suppose that was nice?" Sasha speaks up causing me to shake my head

"That's what I thought however me and Beth had the exact same routine and music even though I stayed behind with James, Eldon and Amanda when everyone else went home" I continue making everyone to have the same puzzled expression.

"The only way Beth would know is if someone went back and shown her" Shannon speaks up after a few minutes of silence "That's exactly what I was thinking" Sasha adds in "You had three people with you while you practiced so it has to be one of them" Sasha continues causing the others to nod their heads in agreement.

To be honest I thought the exact same but why would one of them do that to me. James wouldn't go near Beth with a 10 foot pole so I know it won't be him, Eldon is vocally disapproving towards Beth so that narrows him out as well so that only leaves Amanda 

I don't think Amanda has ever said anything slightly mean to us about Beth and thinking about it Amanda was also weird around me and James at regionals a few months back. But why would Amanda go behind my back and tell Beth.

And even if it was Amanda who told Beth then how would Beth know my schedule? Amanda doesn't even go to this school.

I don't think I've even seen them talking to each other at The Next Step either and if they were friends surely James would know this?

The rest of the day my head is filled with all these thoughts trying to figure out who it is and to be honest the only thing it's done is distract me from my school work.

"You'll figure it out" Maisie whispers to me softly putting her hand over mine "I hope so" I sigh "I just don't understand why Beth can't just leave me alone" I continue making Maisie nod her head before speaking "Yeah I agree, her obsession with you is quite strange"

Maisie was right, Beth has got a weird obsession with me.. is it because of James?

Or maybe it's because I'm in A Troupe but then again if that was the case if she put all of her focus into dance then Beth would also be in A Troupe..

All I need right not is James, he's the only person who can help stop me over thinking or put logical reason behind my thoughts.