22

Riley

I try and stay away from my house as much as I possibly can. I don't understand why I couldn't just stay with my Mum and Emily, I don't know why my Dad would tear us apart or what joy he got from it but here we are. Emily Mum and I were all so close and Dad ruined that just like he's still trying to ruin my life.

Marie is trying to force us to move once again, it's always when I get comfortable and when I'm enjoying myself she makes Dad move us. Dad is either very love blind or he just doesn't care about my feelings.

I haven't managed to tell James about this yet when I was supposed to Amanda came and ruined that. Lately Amanda has been acting quite strange towards James and I and I'm still yet to figure out why, she's always asking about us and wanting every single detail.

I head to the toilets before making my way to the cafeteria but before I could I bump into Beth.

"Hello Riley" Beth says leaning herself against the toilet wall "What do you want Beth?" I muttered washing my hands "Oh I want something small" Beth giggles making me furrow my brows "What?" I question. Beth is now walking to stand right beside me "I want you Riley" Beth whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine and with that Beth leaves the toilets leaving me standing there alone.

Walking into the cafeteria I can't help but keep looking over my shoulder, I mean who wouldn't if you just went through that. "Riley" Sasha says startling me "Oh hi Sasha" I say trying to fake a smile. "Are you okay? I've been calling your name for a while now" Sasha asks while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Oh it's nothing, I was away with the fairies" I say pretending I was alright which I know worked because they dropped the subject shortly after.

After school I decided to walk home it was only a 20 minute walk but I just needed to clear my head. James didn't really want to let me walk home alone but he knew I needed to have some alone time.

I was roughly about 10 minutes in my walk home and I see an all black car parked on the side of the road, I don't think of it but once I pass it, whoever's inside starts the engine. I make the wise decision of not going straight home and just wondering aimlessly to figure out if the car was actually following me.

After turning many corners and walking down streets I'm not familiar with I can still see that car parked on the roads I run into. I have no idea who would even follow me or what they would do to me if they caught me. I wanted to call James but I know he's having a family games night and that's not something I want to disturb.

Looking at the street signs I realise I've gotten myself lost, I try to have a look on my phone to see if I can figure out my location but just as it's about to come up my phone dies. I'm now stuck somewhere I don't know with someone after me.

As I look up from my phone I realise the car is parked right next to me I try and run away but I feel a hard tug on my arm and I'm thrown to the ground. A thick bag is placed over my head so I'm unable to see and shortly after I feel a sharp pinch to my arm making me feel quite drowsy.