Chapter 25

(Picture of Kyra in the box because I got 1k reads! Thanks!)
KYRA's POV
It's our last concert of tour and I am super excited. The rest of my family started to sing Problem. We were changing things up tonight.
They were just about to the rap section when Kirstie sang, "Tell 'em Kyra,"
I walked out onstage as the crowd cheered like crazy. I rapped Mitch's part like we had practiced on the bus and I finished the song with them. Next we sang Starships because it was my first Penatonix song that I listened to with Dad. I sang through the whole concert with them.
The concert was in Chicago, which was so much fun. Avi picked this chair girl who was about 60. Her name was Deena. Deena was going crazy. She was almost in tears of joy. She was throwing her jacket off and flailing around in her chair. She was Aviously in love with Avi. We finished the song and then finished the concert.
Afterwards we went to the meet and greet. I met lots of people, but these two teens around my age came up. They were at the end of the line.
"Hi!" The girl said, "I'm Madalyn and I am a huge fan!"
"And I'm Brian!" The guy said, "I'm also a huge fan!"
"How old are you guys?" I asked.
"13," they said in unison, causing them to laugh.
"It's really nice to meet you!" I said.
"Can we get a picture?" Madalyn asked, "All of us?"
The rest of the group was done talking to people. "Sure!" I said.
Madalyn an Brian got a picture with all of us. They both were super excited. I talked with them for a while which resulted in us exchanging numbers and becoming texting buddies.
After about an hour, they left. "They were nice!" Dad said.
"Super nice!" I said. We packed up all of our makeup and clothes and got on the bus.
I threw on one of Scott's sweatshirts and some of my sweatpants and climbed into Avi's bunk with him. He was like a second father to me.
Next thing I know, I'm being woken up by Avi.
"We're home my little dragon," he said. I got out of his bunk, threw my hair up in a messy bun, and put my glasses on. I got all of my luggage and fan art and ran down the steps of the bus. It felt so good to be home. I put my luggage in the back of Avi's truck and said goodbye to the Scott, Mitch, Kirstie, Esther, and the rest of the crew. We got in the truck and drove home.
As soon as we got all of our stuff inside we all went to our rooms an went to bed, even though it was 3:00 in the afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KEVIN's POV
I woke up at 6:30 the next morning. I hadn't heard Kyra scream at all last night, so I hoped that meant that she hadn't had any nightmares.
I walked downstairs to find Avi and Kyra dancing to some rock radio station. They were dancing ACDC's Thunderstruck. I videoed them and put a reminder on my phone to upload it to the PTXVlogs channel.
"YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK!" They screamed/sang.
Next a slower love song came on. I was sitting on my phone when I heard Kyra giggle. I looked up to see Avi twirling her around on his finger. I videoed that too.
They were dancing together when all of the sudden Avi screamed, "THE BACON IS BURNING!!!!" He and Kyra frantically ran to the bacon to stop it from burning.
Once they had everything under control, I decided to walk into the kitchen.
"Goodmorning, guys," I said.
"Hey, Dad," Kyra said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey, Kev," Avi said, giving me a fake kiss on the cheek.
"There's no need to compete," I said, "There is enough of me to go around."
Kyra and Avi laughed as they handed me my breakfast and sat down with their own. We ate while talking about stupid things and what we were going to do today.
Kyra went upstairs to get ready and to FaceTime Madalyn, the girl from the concert. Avi and I cleaned up breakfast.
"I'm still worried about Ky's weight," Avi said.
"Yeah," I said, sitting down in a chair and burying my head in my hands, "I feel like it's all my
fault."
"It's not your fault, Kev," Avi said, sitting down next to me, "You didn't do anything."
"I know," I said, "I just feel like it is because I didn't know when we first got her and I forgot about the bee."
"Kevin Olusola!" Avi said, "It is not your fault and if you keep saying it is, I am going to smack you!"
"Chill," I said, "It's not my fault. Happy now?"
"Very much so, thank you," He said.
We called Kyra downstairs and we watched movies for the rest of the day, cuddled up on the couch.