Chapter 31

KIRSTIE's POV
Kyra got up to get her drink and we started talking with Kev and Avi.
"So what happened?" Scott asked, taking a sip of his soy latte.
"Kyra went into a gas station to buy some tea, but she was mobbed by a bunch of fans," Kevin said, "So I went in to rescue her and now there is a rumor going around that she can't handle fame."
"Teenage girls can be so vicious," I said.
"Hey," Kevin said, "We are going to get Kyra something for her birthday next week and we have to go a long ways to get it. Can Ky stay with any of you guys tonight and tomorrow?"
"Yeah!" Mitch, Scott, and I said in sync.
"What are you getting her?" Mitch asked.
Avi started to talk, but just then, Kyra sat down next to me at the table. "Oh my gosh! This drink is amazing!" She said, excitedly.
"I hope so," Mitch said, "Because you got a Venti."
"It's Starbucks, Mitch," Kyra said, "It has to be good!"
"So," Scott said, "When's our next rehearsal?"
"I think that we should wait for a little bit and just relax," I said, slowly sinking in my chair.
"Avi and Kevin!" The barista yelled.
"We'll be right back!" Kevin said as he got up from the booth with Avi.
They soon walked back over with their drinks.
"Hey, Ky?" Kevin said.
"Yeah," Kyra said.
"Avi and I have to go on a trip, can you stay with Mitch, Scott, and Kirstie while we are gone?" Kevin asked.
"Finally!" She exclaimed, hugging me.
"Wow," Kevin said, sarcastically, "I feel loved."
"I do love you, Dad," Kyra said, getting up and hugging Kevin, "When are you leaving?"
"Right now!" Kevin said as he and Avi got up, "Love you!"
"Love you, too!" Kyra said as she watched them walk out.
~1 hour later~
Mitch, Scott, and I started talking, trying to avoid the topic of the incident earlier.
Scott, Mitch, and I were getting really into our conversation about Beyoncé. I was surprised that Kyra wasn't talking because she loves Beyoncé.
I turned to her to start talking, but I was immediately stopped when I saw her breaking out in hives and breathing heavily.
"OH MY GOSH! KYRA!" I yelled.
"What's going on?" Mitch yelled, as he looked at Kyra, "OH MY GOSH! WHERE'S HER EPI-PEN?"
"I forgot...it," Kyra squeaked out.
"I'm calling 911!" Scott shouted.
I held Kyra as she slipped in and out of consciousness. "Kyra! Stay with me!" I yelled.
One of the baristas ran over to us. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked.
"I need a list of everything that is in the Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino!" Mitch shouted, surprisingly calm enough to actually think.
"On it," the barista said, rushing behind the counter to find a list.
"Yes," Scott said to the person on the other end of the 911 call, "My friend's daughter had an allergic reaction to a drink at Starbucks."
I looked back down at Kyra to check on her.
"Kirstie," she said,weakly, "Tell my dad that I love him."
And then she closed her eyes.

(ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER! I'M GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY, SO YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG...)