Chapter 43

(LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!! :'( I'm so thankful for you readers! See you in the epilogue!)
KYRA's POV
It was beautiful! Esther looked like the queen she was meant to be. It was almost like a dream.
I loved being a bridesmaid! The dresses and the way our hair was done was magical.
Everything was perfect!
Now, it's 5 weeks after the wedding. Life has been pretty fun since the wedding. The week after the wedding Dad and Esther went on their honeymoon, so I stayed at Scott and Mitch's house.
Needless to say we filmed a Superfruit Q&A together!
Then when Dad and Esther came home we moved all of Esther's stuff into our house.
Avi is still living with us (so he and Esther fight ALL OF THE TIME!)
It's like one big family.
I went shopping with Amber and Noah and then decided to go home. Dad and Esther said they had some "big news" to tell Avi and I.
"I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in the door.
Dad, Avi, and Esther were sitting on the couch waiting for me.
"Hey, Ky," Dad said as I walked in, "Come sit down."
I sat down on the couch across from them, "What's up?" I asked.
"Well," Dad said, "Esther has something to tell you guys."
"What is it, sis?" Avi asked.
"I'm... Pregnant!" Esther said.
"OH... MY... GOSH!" I screamed, running over and hugging them both, "That's amazing!"
"Wow," Avi said, still trying to take it all in.
"Yeah," Esther said, "Everyone else is coming over for lunch today so we can tell them."
"Wow, sis," Avi said, "Congratulations!"
"Thanks, Avi," Esther said.
"You too, man," Avi said, giving Dad a hug.
"That's really great!" I said, "I'm going to go change for lunch."
"Okay!" Everyone said in unison.
I ran up the stairs to my room and found clothes to change into.
As I was changing I started thinking about Dad and Esther having the baby, then I realized what that might mean. What if now that Dad and Esther had the baby, they didn't want me?
What if they sent me back to the orphanage?
I started to get nervous. My head started feeling light. I was getting dizzy. It almost felt like an allergic reaction.
Then I remembered the pretzels that we are at the mall today. I didn't even check if they were gluten free. I tried to reach for my Epi-Pen, but it was too late. I collapsed on the floor and blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KEVIN's POV
We were talking downstairs with Avi when all of the sudden we heard a big thud in Kyra's room Avi and I looked at each other and sprinted up the stairs.
We knocked on Kyra's door, but she didn't answer.
We opened it and found her lying on the ground with her Epi-Pen in her hand.
"ESTHER! CALL 911!" I yelled.
I picked Kyra up and injected the Epi-Pen into her thigh.
Esther frantically ran upstairs, talking on the phone with a 911 operator.
I heaved Kyra over my shoulder and carried her downstairs.
By that time the ambulances were there. They put her in the back of the ambulance and raced her off to the hospital. We got in the car and followed. Esther drove because I was crying too much.
We pulled into the hospital where we met Mitch, Scott, and Kirstie.
We waited in the waiting room for about an hour. The doctor came out and told us that Kyra had an allergic reaction to something she had eaten and that she was awake.
We all went in to see her.
"Hey, honey," I said kneeling down beside her bed.
"Hey Dad," she said in a weak voice, "I want to go home."
"We can soon," I said. (#soon)
"You should tell them the news," Kyra whispered in my ear.
I glanced over at Esther and then looked at the others.
"Well," I said, "This isn't the absolute best time, but Esther and I have some news for you..."
"I'm pregnant!" Esther exclaimed.
"Oh my gosh!" Mitch, Scott, and Kirstie screamed in unison, as they ran over to give her a hug.
The doctor came in a few minutes later to tell us that we could check Kyra out.
We all went back to our house, sat on the couch, and just talked.
~~~~~~~~
KYRA's POV
We just sat there and talked. It was so great to unwind from everything crazy that had happened recently and just talk.
We stayed up all night talking and laughing.
And in that moment I felt something that I hadn't felt since my parents had been alive... I felt like I belonged and it was the best feeling in the world.
~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Okay... Um... Yeah... That's it guys... I just have to write the epilogue... Guys, this makes me so sad! I was thinking back to a year ago and how I started writing this book.
My friend had just introduced me to Wattpad and I had started reading some fan fictions about PTX... I was sitting on the bus with my friend e_o_42 (who is the best... Follow her) and I said, "I want to write a fanfiction!"
So we spent the rest of the bus ride setting up a plot line and a character name (I found Kyra's name on a baby name website... #dontjudge)
I wrote the first chapter on the bus that day and then I went to my grandma's house. Thank goodness I didn't have any homework that night! I wrote 7 CHAPTERS that day.
Then I kept writing the next day at school! It was the last day of school before spring break, so we didn't do much.
I finished that chapter in the car that night on vacation to South Carolina. I wrote a chapter everyday of that vacation! Then I kept writing them consistently until I got into the musical called Les Misérables  (It is the best thing ever!) I got a big part in it, so my free time went down.
I basically forgot about my book, but remembered it that August, and the story of how I got here today is history. (Comment "24601" if you read all of that)
So sorry that I didn't update Friday... I was writing at 11:00 at night and I fell asleep... Then I fell asleep writing yesterday, too...
BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY BOOK! I WILL BE UPLOADING THE EPILOGUE TOMORROW, BUT UNTIL THEN... BYEEEEEEEE!