Epilogue

KYRA's POV
(1 year later...)
I walked down the stairs carrying my little sister, Theodosia, or as I like to call her, Theo.
"Kyra," Dad yelled, "Movie is ready!"
"Coming!" I responded as I walked the rest of the way down the stairs.
I sat down on the couch next to Dad and Esther.
"The rest of the crew will be over in a bit," Dad said, referring to the other members of PTX.
Just then the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" I called out.
"Hey, girlie!" Kirstie said to me as I answered the door. She gave me a hug as Mitch and Scott slid in the doorway.
"Hey, Ky!" They said in unison.
We all walked inside and sat on the couch.
"You ready?" Dad asked as I sat down next to him.
"Yeah," I said.
He clicked play on the remote. Starships by Pentatonix played as the video began with a picture of me and Dad the day he adopted me. It went on to show a picture of everyone that night at dinner, then a short video of when I performed with them for the first time.
It went on with all of the events that had happened in the two years that I've lived with Dad.
At the end it said "Happy 2 year Gotcha Day, Kyra! You are a blessing to all of our lives!"
"Thank you!" I said through happy tears as I have Dad a hug, "I love you so much!"
"I love you too, Kyra."