Toy Santa In Control

The Toy Santa locks himself in the duplicate room for three days till Christmas, coating a toy soldier's face, "I just couldn't sleep thinking about all those rules. Am I wrong? Am I right? Does it matter? It couldn't have been the three gallons of cocoa I had! But you understand rules, don't you? You're highly decorated. And look at that face. There you go. There's a face only a mom would like." The toy Santa picks up the trooper and gently places him down on the conveyor belt, "I don't have a mom, so I wouldn't know that. Now, it's time for the big event. Guess what? Son, it's show time!" He turns the pantograph on and watches the toy deliberately ascend into the machine.

"You're in the spotlight. Get bigger with it. It's your big chance. I need a little help. I need a little muscle. I need a little nudge. Let's call yourself the little nudge; this won't hurt - except for the electric shock through you. See ya on the other side!"

ZAP!

RUMBLE!

ZAP!

The toy comes out enormous, and countless others emerge behind it. The toy Santa chuckled darkly and snatched a military uniform. Sliding it on, and wielding a horn, the toy Santa swivels to the soldiers in waiting, "Now, when I blow my horn, that's when I want you to arrive." He orders and straps the horn to his sash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi! Merry Christmas! Ho, ho, ho! Can I have your attention? Stop the work, please. Everybody stop the work." The toy Santa stood on the third level scanning the elves' process. Then, diverting his attention to the machine the elves use to send toys to other departments, the doll shuts it off, catching the workshop's attention. Bernard and Alfina veered their attention to the toy, "Why is he dressed like that?" Alfina whispered incoherently. Bernard pursued his jaw in a straight line.

"Merry Christmas! That's nice. I have a little announcement to make. From this moment forward, we're not gonna make any more toys."

The elves talked with each other, "No more toys?"

"The children of the world don't deserve presents. They're running rampant with naughtiness. This Christmas, we're gonna give those greedy kids exactly what they deserve. A beautiful, high-quality yet low-sulphur variety of coal!" The toy pulls a vast piece of coal from a sack next to him. Bernard's eyes boggled out, and his hands laid on his head.

"Coal?!" The elves shrieked, attempting to understand what 'Santa' was doing. Alfina found Curtis nearby, his eyes wide with anguish.

"Quiet! We have to focus, all of us, on the goals ahead. And just to make sure that that happens... Thank you, sweetie." He thanked the elf who was threatened to hold onto his horn, "I... I hate to blow my own horn."

BLARE!

The sound of the horn resulted in everyone covering their ears until the plastic parasite ejected the button.

THUD!

THUD!

Everyone spun everywhere to discover a mob of toy soldiers tramping into the area. The elves cried out and struggled to get out of the way.

"Stay where you are! Don't be afraid!" Bernard shouted out while attempting not to freak out himself

"Stay where you are! Don't be afraid!" Bernard shouted out while attempting not to freak out himself. "Back! Back!" Curtis tries to get everyone away from the toys as they stand, encircling the elves.

"I was up late, couldn't sleep. Milk wouldn't do it, cocoa is a little sweet, so I decided to make an army of toy soldiers. They don't have a good sense of humour like me." The toy Santa says as two soldiers march up behind him.

" The toy Santa says as two soldiers march up behind him

"I would do what they ask you. Which is what I'm going to tell you!"

"Don't listen to him! This guy's not Santa!" Bernard finally spoke out.

"He's not Santa?" The elves turn to the head elf. "He's a toy! He has a rubber face and a plastic tushy! Trust me!" Two soldiers snuck up behind him and gripped his arms, "Don't let him ruin Christmas!"

"NO!" Alfina cried out and moved, fleeing to the imprisoned elf, but two more toy soldiers barricaded her path. The soldiers that held Bernard pulled him out of the workshop. Alfina scowls at the toy Santa, "You plastic parasite!" She roared, her face grew dark, and her eyes flared with hatred.

"Thank you for those kind words, Bernard!" The toy called out as Bernard disappeared, then turned his interest to Alfina. Her scowl never flattered, and she growled at him, "Alfina, Alfina, Alfina. Can't you see that I'm in charge here? Take her away." The plastic parasite flickers a hand to the soldiers, signaling them to seize her.

Alfina peers at Curtis, sending a quick message, "Get the real Santa! NOW!" The soldiers yanked her arms and steered her out of the workshop. "Well, now that we all have an understanding, have a joyous and Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!" The toy and soldiers empty the sacks of coal to the frightened elves.

Once Alfina is directed outside by the soldiers, she catches Bernard battling in the toy soldier's grasp. One of them hoisted their plastic hands and whacked his old leg injury, resulting in him yelling in distress. The soldiers hauled him into a gingerbread house and flung him inside. Alfina met him seconds later. The twenty-year-old shifted position and moved shortly to his side, "Bernard!" She clasps the elf's arm, aiding him to sit up and send most of the pressure off his leg.

"Psst!"

Alfina and Bernard turned their attention to the gingerbread window, noticing Curtis peeking through. "Curtis!" Bernard gasped, clutching his inflamed leg, "You need to get Scott, Curtis!" Alfina urged, holding onto Bernard.

"I will, Alfina. What did they do to Bernard? Everyone freaked out when they heard him scream." Curtis whispered, his fingers prying through the window. Alfina gently lay Bernard against the wall and to the window, "The soldier hit his old leg injury from eight years ago. Now, get going!" Curtis nodded and scampered across the snow to the stables, where he hid his jet pack. Alfina veers her awareness to the head elf and reclines next to him, supporting his leg.

"Everything is going to be fine, Bernard." Alfina caressed his sore leg as gently as she could. The elf whimpered and closed his eyes, "I hope so, Alfina."

The young woman and elf sat in silence inside the gingerbread house. Alfina slowly rolled up the pant leg to view the old injury. Bernard's leg was red, and his leg revealed the faint scars from Krampus. The scratches reached above his ankle, twisting to his knee. Alfina sadly raised her eyes to Bernard, pulling the pant leg down, "Did your leg hurt over the years?"

The elf reached over, took her arm, and pulled her over to his side, "Sometimes," He replied, his arm fastened around her back. The twenty-year-old sighs, her head on his shoulder, "When do you think help will come?"

"Not for a while; I guess we're stranded here alone for the time being," Bernard replied.