Six

***Warning***
This chapter is entirely smut
Feel free to skip if you'd like, if not enjoy ;)
Next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Liam Driscoll

We walked through the bar hand in hand and into a cab. I gave the driver the address to my house as he pulled away from the bar.

This is really happening. It's really fucking happening.

"I can't wait to see where you live." Will spoke, breaking the silence.

"It's really nothing special, I can assure you that." I chuckled.

"It's you. I'm sure it's amazing."

We spent the drive holding hands, sitting in a oddly comfortable silence. Soon, were pulling up my driveway and stepping out. I paid the driver, tipping him generously and made my way to the door.

"This is nice. Just what I expected. Something quaint and cozy."

I smiled at that, I haven't heard that before. It's sweet to think about, but this building is far from a home.

I unlocked the door and flicked on the light in the entry way. I paused for a moment, looking down at William standing before me. This feels like a dream, I couldn't begin to understand why this young man wants an old guy like me.

"God, you're so fucking sexy professor." He spoke in a near whisper, licking up my neck and kissing my lips with force. He's a little firecracker, that's for sure.

"Yeah? You like calling me professor so much, i'm beginning to think you have a kink for it." I said in a husky tone, maybe teasing just a little bit.

"It is pretty hot that you're my teacher, but I'm also just really fucking attracted to you, Liam."

"Do you want to know what I did last night?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I responded, gently biting at his neck, my hands loosely around his waist.

"I imagined you fucking me over that desk of yours. Right in the center of the lecture hall. I was so turned on, I was almost screaming your name as I fucked myself with my toys."

This man is going to give me a heart attack at this rate.

"Christ, that's so sexy." I said.

"I need you so bad, Liam." His hands wrapped around my neck while his sweet lips worked their way up my neck.

Okay, that's it.

Bending my knees slightly, I let my hands grip the back of Will's thighs, lifting him into my arms. His legs wrapped snuggly around my waist. Once he was comfortable, my hands slid over his pert ass, squeezing him even closer against me. I wish I could already be buried deep inside of him.

"Hurry up," he demanded hastily.

"I have half the mind to drop you right here and fuck you against this wall, but I can think of some better things we can do in the bed." I replied, speaking sensually in his ear.

"Well get to it then, professor."

I set William down on the floor once we got inside my room and it was a race to remove our clothes. Articles of clothing were flying every which direction. I can't believe this is even happening right now. 8 years since I've allowed myself to have sex with another man.

Guilty or not by my actions, I think I physically need this right now. I need to feel some sort of human contact.

I need Will.