Fifteen

***Warning: this chapters mainly Smut. It's a little kinky 🫣😏***

If you don't like - There will be another more tame chapter tomorrow

Liam Driscoll

I withdrew from our kiss, keeping my arms embraced around William.

"I'm such an idiot for not speaking with you. When you picked me up... All my feelings came rushing back full force. I thought... I thought I could let you go. I wanted to let you be happy with someone more mature and your age I guess." Will said nervously.

"I'm sorry if I made it seem like our age was a big issue. It's not, necessarily... I'm more nervous about the school finding out about this though. It can cause a ton of issues, and it will put you through a lot as well. I just have to know if you're willing to go through this with me. It's not going to be a piece of cake." I said.

"I know it's not, and I don't care about the repercussions. I just want to be with you. I don't know how it happened, and I know we don't really know much about eachother... But I really care about you, Liam. In more than the physical way, though you gotta admit, our physical attraction is pretty damn spectacular."

His words made me smile despite the all headache forming behind my eyes. Maybe he does care about me as much as I do him.

It's hard opening up yourself after losing the love of your life once. I think, no... I know, Will is going to be a very easy person to fall in love with and I'm terrified that's all going to be ripped away from me the second I truly let my walls down.

The first time I met Will in my class, I've never been so enamoured by someone in my entire life. Besides Antonio of course. But Will... I don't even know how to explain it. He's just so confident, and friendly and easy to talk to... And so, so handsome.

"Damn, professor. You got a grip there." Will said. I thought about it for a moment, realizing my hands were gripping his ass so tight my nails were digging in. I attempted to loosen and move my hands away, but he stopped me.

"I didn't say I didn't like it though." He spoke sensually, pressing his ass against my quickly hardening length.

He bent closer to me and whispered in my ear. "I see i'm not the only one enjoying this."

"You really want me right now? I probably look like a damn mess." I chuckled, tugging him closer anyways.

"I mean look at the gash across my forehead. That's far from sexy." I said with my brow raised.

"Au contraire, I think it's fucking sexy." His hand ran down my chest before he backed away and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I questioned. No way he's going to tease me like this and sto- Oh.

"It's a little hot in here... Don't you think?" He smirked, lifting up the bottom of his shirt.

Okay, I can live with this.

He removed his shirt, flinging it over to me,
Causing it to land on my face. I laughed heartily, tossing it to the side.

My eyes fixated on his tight abdomen, carefully following the treasure trail of hair leading to the buldge under his pants.

"Oh, do you want me to take these off?" With a devilish smile, he turned around, lowering his pants just under his cheeks causing his perfect bubble butt to push upwards.

I groaned, letting my head fall to the couch cushion behind me. My bottom lip found the space between my teeth as I bit down on it. "You're killing me here, Will."