Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Ngumisi sa akin si Dwayne at nakipag high five.

inalok agad ako ni Brandon ng alak at nakipag fist bump naman sa akin.

si Kaizer ay nakaupo lang at nagtaas lang ng kamay. she has a slender girl beside him wearing her revealing dress.

maybe she's one of his past time. umiling ako at ngumisi.

si Cloud ay biglang nawala sa crowd sa dancefloor.

maybe he's going to dance.

but then I saw him holding a girl with a mini dress and curl hair, heading to exit.

"His girlfriend?" tumango si Leon at umupo sa tabi ko.

we've talked about business and girls until midnight.

Kaizer was busy with his girl who's tracing his abdomen..

and why the fuck am I dreaming about Gianna doing that to me?

natamaan na din ako dahil sa dami ng ininom.

a girl went to our table and got stiffened when she saw Leon who's leaning at the table. I think he's asleep.

the girls lips  gap opened.

kumunot ang noo nya at mas lumapit pa.

Leon was so shocked that he even have the guts to curse the one who interrupted his sleep but he was more shocked when the girl slightly punch his arms. he's not even able to move.

"Andillaine..." the girls forehead knotted.

"Kung matutulog ka, umuwi ka na! Hindi ito hotel, for Pete's sake!" sinapo nya ang noo at hinawi ang kulot na buhok na bumagsak sa dibdib nya papuntang likod.

"And why the fuck are you wearing that fucking shit?!" tumayo si Leon. the girl named Andillaine was a bit shock of Leon's sudden move.

"Well, I'm with Thyllane. by the way, have you guys seen her?" kumapit sya sa braso ni Leon at pinasadahan kami ng tingin.

"Iniuwi na ni Cloud." Wala sa sariling saad ko.

bumusangot ang mukha ng babae.

"damn! iniwan-"

"your mouth, Andillaine!" saway ni Leon.

the girl pouted.

"umuwi ka na ahh? uuwi na din ako." pinandilatan nya si Leon at tinalikuran pero sinundan agad sya ni Leon.

umiling ako. a bit jealous.

where the fuck are you, Gianna? aren't you done yet?

it's been two years. I'm at my second year college now. Kaizer said, she's studying in London. she's now different from Gianna Ellia Montecarlos that I've seen long ago.

I've seen her recent photos from Instagram and she's grown beautiful. she looked more matured now specially with her cold eyes.

nagiinit ang ulo ko tuwing may pictures sya revealing her body wearing two pieces.

she's maintained her line for a long time.

nabalik ako sa ulirat ng may tumapik sa akin.

Nilingon ko si Kaizer.

nginuso nya ang likod ko kaya agad akong napalingon... nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng makita ang seryosong mata ng nakahalukipkip na babae na nakatingin sakin.

she raised her eyebrows and went to our table. I never let any second escaped without staring at her. she's been taller than before. she's wearing a mini dress revealing her back and cleavage.

she sat beside me and pour a drink on my glass and took it from me.

she stared at me as she drunk on my glass.

"Hello there, Henderson..." ngumisi sya.

"I'm back."