Book 3: Star-Crossed Enemies

Hi everyone!

Yes, I wrote a another book called "Star-Crossed Enemies", it's a sequel to this book but it will be about other characters already presented here.

Like I said before in the previous book, I'm planning on writing more books in this universe. All books will have it's own main caracthers.

Word of warning I take a lot (and I really mean a lot) of time to write a book (for example it took me 1 year and 3 months to complete this one, the one before, 2 years, so you get where I'm going with this). I only publish my books when they are finished.

I hope you stick around to read them all.

Now to the main event of the hour... I present to you "Star-Crossed Enemies"! 

A complete story now available on my profile!

This book follow the story of one of our favorite Beta, Julius Hughes and Hayley McKenna, a hunter.

To stay alive enemies must become allies.

Julius, Beta of the Montague Pack, is in charge of escorting a group of captured hunters to the Royal Pack.

Hayley, a proud hunter, hated the wolves and committed her life to exterminate the world of those beasts. So when she was captured she expected to die, and was prepared for it.

What she didn't expect was the red headed arrogant man, that seemed to enjoy pushing her buttons, nor that she would have to count on him to stay alive.

Forced to work together to survive, they might find new revelations that will change everything they thought they knew.

I hope that you will like the book, and I can't wait to read everyone's opinion on it!

XOXO
😘😘