14

"The waves and wind is blessing our departure brother doesn't it feel great?!"

"I'm a little seasick and it's only making it worse..." Rugyou said leaning on the edge of the ship.

"Also (Y/N) looks like an actual pirate with that fire hawk on his shoulder." Mekira said watching (Y/N) at the ship's wheel with Tori on his shoulder.

"They all look positive... Hah..." (Y/N) sighed petting Tori as he manned the helm for a bit watching Hinowa and the others talk on the deck.

"Sir if you like I can take the helm." A Soukai navigator said walking to (Y/N) seeing his reflection off his visor.

"Sure..." (Y/N) said giving him the helm as he made his way to the deck.

"The next Port is a few days away we can hunt a few freaks along the way for some commerce." Saiha said with a confident stance.

"I'll be getting off at the next Port." Akame said shocking everyone minus her husband who had just joined their conversation. "There's no more threat of pursuers now."

"Wait (Y/N) are y-"

"We've... Already discussed it... I'll be waiting for her... With you Cuz." (Y/N) said holding Akame's hand as he looked down as the Firehawk copied his emotions snuggling with Akame as she had a sad smile on her face.

"I... I see... Akame... Thank you for all you have done for us." Hinowa said grabbing her hand with both of hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been several days since Rugyou had joined the Soukai nation in their efforts to rebuild, and much to Akame's relief ever since Rugyou joined much of (Y/N)'s burden had been lifted as the two men were able to plan together effectively. While enroute to the territory Rugyou suggested they take, (Y/N) and Hinowa had led them to hunt down freaks and to profit from their materials in order to easily gain a wealthy income for running a nation. (Y/N) and Akame often went after the Freaks that were too much for the Elder class to handle one even being a Rare Freak Hinowa informed (Y/N) to be an Orochi-Kin as it was a dragon serpent with eight heads. Nonetheless This didn't stop the couple as they easily dispatch of the Freak... And ended up eating five out of the eight tails the Freak had as it was strangely delicious; which inspired them to hunt more of the freaks as the area they found the Orochi-kin in had a very large population of them. After (Y/N) and Akame were done nearly eighty percent of them were gone shocking everyone. Though this time was short to (Y/N) because this is where he and Akame department from each other once again.

"If you like you can take a rowboat to shore before we make Port." Hinowa said as she and Akame walked the deck as the sun started to rise.

"That'd be a good idea yes. Hinowa may I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure thing."

"It's about (Y/N)... He's very good at hiding his emotions and tends to overwork himself especially if he's upset." Akame said leaning on the edge of the deck looking at the water.

"Ok... So what'd you have me do?"

"Give him a hug once in a while. You're good at reading people so if you ever feel he needs one give it to him. He'll be determined to help you and chase a cure for me... And because of that he puts his own wellbeing behind everything else... As a leader you'll want to make sure all your men are healthy physically and mentally... Plus it would pain me to return and find out he's... Gone..." Akame said swallowing air stopping herself from tearing up.

"I try to the best of my ability to make sure he's ok... After all he's family and a very important figure in our nation now." Hinowa said with a smile that had a gentle glow in it.