20

"H-huh? Where... Where am I?"

"(Y/N)!" Hinowa yelled out launching herself to her cousin to give him a tight hug of joy.

"Ah?! Hinowa!"

"You nicompoop! SO THIS IS WHAT AKAME WAS TELLING ME ABOUT!"

"Eek!" (Y/N) jumped in shock as Hinowa had a scary look on her face.

"You were out for three weeks! Just what on Earth were you thinking! Surely you would've been smarter than to make me worry like so!"

"S-sorry..."

"And ordering your men to retreat?! What were you thinking?!"

"I-I-I ehhhh.... I..."

"Hrmphhhh block head block head block head!" Hinowa said bonking (Y/N) on the head several times.

"Ow... Ow... Ow... Ow... If it... Helps... I have an... Ow... Expla- Ow... Explaintion hehehe..." (Y/N) nervously said as Hinowa crossed her arms with a pout as her friends and Rugyou held in their laughter.

"Go ahead."

"Ok so as you know Unknown's Claw is a special weapon that heals people, cleanses their curses, and gives me enhancements to a certain degree. However I'm still getting used to it. For all I know I've barely hit the tip of the iceberg of it full ability. The only limitation I see is my own human body, The more I use it the more exhausted I get. And facing an opponent with a better understanding of their weapon with similar calibur. It can be very hard for me."

"I can tell... No wonder Akame doesn't want you to use it for her curse. So what did Dairoku have to do this? From what your men say he was a demon." Hinowa said with a concerned look.

"He had a very old Teigu I recognized as Yoake. It was part of the Zodiac Series of weapons that allowed multiple powers and uses to their users. Unfortunately my knowledge is very limited and I believe these weapons to have been destroyed years ago. These weapons were different from the Teigu weapons I've fought beforehand, you'll look at me crazy but from me fighting Dairoku. These weapons were more than alive... They were intelligent. Makes Tatsumi's dragon possession look like child's play."

"That's a scary thought... You think others will show up?" Hinowa asked worried.

"I highly doubt it... The chance of that happening was Very low... Unfortunately I have horrible luck. Though the chances of encountering a Zodiac is basically none now. Other types of Teigus... Hmm yea pretty low but not unlikely, but as far as I know Unknown's Claw doesn't have a counter other for it."

"A counter?"

"Oh yeah my apologies. Teigus were built for specific purposes even having counters for each other. My weapon was built to counter Akame's old sword from a long time ago. Unfortunately I was too weak to succeed." (Y/N) said getting up from his bed.

"(Y/N)..." Hinowa said quietly as she helped him up.

"Thanks... Any more questions?"

"Actually Lord (Y/N) the prisoner Dairoku has been asking for you." Rugyou said getting (Y/N)'s attention after he looked at his damaged helmet.

"Ok mind taking me there? My legs are still wobbly."

"I got you Master (Y/N)." Tobari said as she and Hinowa helped him up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... Is he awake yet?"

"I don't know..." A female samurai said annoyed with the prisoner she was guarding.

"Can you go check?... Why do I have to ask that? Ugh fine... Hm Miss Touka... Can you go check... And slowly?" Dairoku asked with a nervous smile.

"I can cut your head off if you like." She said with gentle smile with her hand on her sword.