17

"Honey... Honey..."

"Hm... Huh?"

"Rise and shine sleepy head... The Ozoni is ready." Akame said to her husband with a tray in her hands that had two bowls of hot Ozoni.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm... Huh Akame?... Oh yeah..." (Y/N) said to himself quietly clenching the sheets with his fists after slowly waking up looking around the room.

"Hah... If only I could heal mental illness... I miss you my Raven..." (Y/N) said to himself taking a deep breath looking at his weapons on the table far from his bed.

"The fight isn't over yet... Four hours til our meeting... It's time for some tests... I want some Ozoni now..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A man of (Y/N)'s stature giving full control of this means the highest of respect no?" Mekira asked his brother as they walked on the deck of their ship.

"He is very brilliant in his own right. To say he has more strategic experience goes without question for one so young. That scouting mission we had taught me several things I can use to help Hinowa's goal her achieved. I'm sure (Y/N) wants to see how I'll operate it."

"A test. Might be bothersome."

"You think so? I happen to believe we can trust him like we can trust Hinowa."

"But he's not Hinowa, He sets his own ambitions to the side, he's a man logistics, a critical thinker, not to mention from what I heard from several Soukai warriors he only joined because his wife Akame had joined Hinowa. Now that she's gone why should he stay?" Mekira said as Rugyou held his chin taking the information his brother told him.

"He and Hinowa are cousins. Akame has a disease that's preventing them from having a child. I believe (Y/N) is a family man despite his cold exterior the Soldiers see. Besides he's determined much like Hinowa is." Rugyou said as they looked at the Port side of the ship where at the distance they saw (Y/N) on a rocky beach with waves crashing towards him as blue aura was being manipulated around him.

"So Unknown's Claw has an affinity with water... That's interesting... Makes sense since it's able to cancel out the elements of fire and Ice... Water is commonly used as a catalyst to help different ailments when used or applied in a proper manner... I should focus on honing this ability further... It appears our meeting will be starting soon. Hah... Time to put the skills of the past to good use." (Y/N) said looking at his shield.

An hour later

"Now as for how to get into the Tsutsuji nation. If our enemy were weak I'd be able to concoct a strategy to force them back using our military strength. But the Tsutsuji nation's king Jinka is formidable in a fight. With our current combative prowess a run-in with him will mean certain defeat. Even with Lord (Y/N) on the battlefield." Rugyou said with a straight face as (Y/N) held his chin.

"But that's why we are building up our strength in the Barren lands right?" Tobari asked with her hands on the table.

"You Dummy. If he caught us while we were training it'll spell the end of us." Saiha said with her arms crossed.

"That's why we must first..."

"First what?"
"First what?" Tobari and Kumehachi said like children.

"Start by currying favor with them." Rugyou said shocking the children.

"If we can get on the Tsutsuji nation's good side and get them to let their guard down we can finish them in one fell swoop. And with lord (Y/N)'s expertise in espionage we can set up a multitude of attacks and rallies the moment their guard is down." Rugyou said to Hinowa.