Chapter 21

January 2018

It was the last day on set and to say it was an emotional day was an understatement. Everyone knew that it would be Robert and Chris Evan's last movie in the MCU and everyone was really sad to see it happen. The day went as it normally did, everyone running around doing their scenes and spending their free time together.

Willow was busy the whole day taking last minute shots of everyone in their costumes and doing their last scenes. She also got plenty of behind the scenes photos of everyone's last day on set.

She managed to get in some time between shots to sit down with Scarlett and Elizabeth. "So what's the plan for you and Sebastian now that filming is over?" Elizabeth asked.

"Well I was planning on moving back to New York. Now that I've been back with my family, I can't really see myself leaving them again. And I of course want to be close to Sebastian."

"Are you gonna move in with him?" Scarlett asked.

"No not right now. We've talked about it and it just seems too soon. I'm just still trying to decided where to move. Sebastian lives in Soho and my family lives in The Hamptons which is like two hours away from each other. If I move to Long Island, which is in the middle, it's still an hour trip to get to either place."

"Well are you planning on going back to fashion once you're done here?" Scarlett asked. Willow nodded. "Well then Manhattan is your best bet."

"What about my family though?"

"You lived in Paris for like five years, I'm sure they'll be fine with you living a two hour drive away."

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'm sure Sebastian will be happy that I'll be so close to him," she smiled. "Now I just gotta go back to Paris and pack up the rest of my stuff from there. And then find a place to move to." She gasped in realization. "I haven't even told Tyler that was planning on moving out."

"Don't you live together?" Elizabeth chuckled.

"Yeah," she paused. "Do you think it'd be weird if I asked him to move to New York with me?"

"No. I mean, he is a model so it's not like he wouldn't find any work there. And you're best friends so I'm sure he'd love to." Elizabeth said.

"Just talk it over with Sebastian first. I know nothing would ever happen there but I think you should still just run it by him first," Scarlett added.

"Yeah you're right. I'll talk to him. And he's coming out to Paris with me to help me move. Hopefully we don't run into Joshua while we're there."

"Well you guys still have mutual friends, so it's bound to happen. Just don't let him get to you. You are in a beautiful, strong relationship now. Don't let him ruin that," Elizabeth said.

"I'm just gonna have to prepare myself I guess," she sighed. She felt her phone vibrate and pulled out her phone to see who messaged her. "Well looks like my dad is filming his final scene so I'll catch you girls later. Thanks for the talk."

Willow went to where her dad was filming his scene. She made it just in time to see him start. It was incredibly emotional and Willow could barely bring herself to take pictures. As soon as he was done, the room was filled with applause. There wasn't a lot of people on set with them but every single one of them had tears in their eyes. Once Robert was all cleaned up, she ran to her dad and engulfed him in a hug. "You did incredible dad. I'm so proud of you," she smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart. It means the world to me to have you here to watch me do my last scene as Iron Man," he said through his tears. He didn't cry often, so she knew that he was really overcome with emotions.

"Well c'mon. Let's go get you out of your costume so we can go home and get ready for the party."

After Robert was done, they made their way to their house where everyone would be coming over to celebrate the last day of filming. Everyone made it to the Downey house once they were all done with their scenes. The house was packed with the cast and crew.

After a few hours of partying, Willow stood up in front of everyone to make a speech. "Hello everyone! As most of you know, my name is Willow Downey. If I never got to talk to you, I am truly sorry. I always did try my best to meet every single person on set but there's just so many of you," she joked. "Anyways, I want to keep this short so that I don't cry too much. But I just want to say how incredibly proud I am of every single person in this room. From the cast to the crew, you all did wonderful jobs to make this movie what it is. I want to start by thanking the Russo's and Kevin for giving me this incredible opportunity to join this amazing crew and be able to reunite with my family. For those of you that I have known since the first Avengers movie; Scarlett, Evans, Hiddleston, Hemsworth, Mark and Jeremy; you guys have been like family to me since we met. And the rest of you, I am so thankful to have met you because I was able to extend the little family of mine. There is no group of people that I have ever met that care for each other as much as the people in this room. Dad and Chris, this was your last movie and you guys did incredible. Dad, it has been amazing to see you bring this role to life for the past ten years. I had the honors of watching you work on five of these movies and it was incredible to see you work. Chris, I couldn't think of anyone better to be Steve Rogers. You have done a wonderful job and I am so proud of you. Lastly I just want to say, Sebastian I love you so much and I am so glad that I took this job last year. Without it, I probably wouldn't have ever met you. I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you. So everyone, raise your glasses. Congratulations on this movie and the success I know it will bring. I love you all."

There wasn't a dry eye in the room. Everyone came over to say thank you to Willow for her beautiful words. Sebastian was the last one to go to her and he immediately wrapped his arms around her. "I love you so much. Thank you for what you said up there."

"I love you too and I can't wait to start my life with you outside of this set."

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney last day on set with my two favorite mentagged: @imsebastianstan @robertdowneyjr

tagged: @imsebastianstan @robertdowneyjr

imsebastianstan I love you

username this gives me life

robertdowneyjr I love you sweetheart

username they already look like they're family