Chapter 35*

October 2020

Sebastian was finally back to filming his show with Anthony. He had been in Atlanta for about a month and would soon be flying out to Prague for another month. Willow decided to fly out to Atlanta the weekend before he left to spend some time with him. When she arrived she took a car straight to the set since Sebastian had to film for a little while longer. She was shocked that they were letting her on set, things were being kept extremely private, like Marvel always did. But they said as long as she didn't go where they were actually filming, she could be there. When she got there, she was told that Sebastian was still filming so she waited for him in his trailer. She put on a movie while she waited, and about two hours later, she finally heard the trailer door open.

She jumped up to her feet and ran to hug Sebastian, "Sebby I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too sweetheart!"

"Are you done for the day?"

"Yup I'm all done for today and Anthony still has a few more hours left. So I was thinking," he said seductively.

"We have the house to ourselves?" she smirked. Sebastian nodded, "But I wanted to go say hi to everyone first."

"I have to come back tomorrow, you can say hi then," he gave her his puppy dog eyes. "Please Will, I need you."

"Fine let's go," she rolled her eyes playfully. He grabbed her bags and they made their way to his car. It wasn't a long drive back to the house but it felt like an eternity for them since Sebastian had his hand slowly moving it's way up Willow's thigh. When they finally arrived, they moved quick to remove each other's clothes. By the time they reached his room, there was a trail of clothes leading up to it.

They took of their last layers of clothing and Sebastian pushed her on the bed and immediately crawled on top of her. He wasted no time and began sucking on her neck, causing her to let out soft moans. "Sebastian," she moaned.

"Tell me what you need."

"You. I just need you inside me. Please. I've missed you so much."

He moved his lips to meet hers again. She reached down to stroke him a few times before lining him up at her entrance. He looked into her eyes before slowly pushing himself in. "Fuck you feel so good." He always loved the face she made when he first entered her, always so full of pleasure. He waited a few seconds for her to give him permission to move. His thrusts started off slow as he left a passionate kiss on her lips. When they parted, he noticed tears filling her eyes, He stopped his thrusts, "Are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

"No not at all," she let out a soft giggle as she wiped her tears. "I just missed you so much and I love you Sebastian," she whispered to him. He put his hands on her cheeks and brushed away the tears with his fingers.

He kissed her gently, "I love you too draga. More than you know." He continued to move slowly into her before she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her moans got louder.

"Faster baby. Fuck you make me feel so good." He began to speed up his pace and soon enough all that was heard was the sounds of their loud moans and their skin slapping against each other. Soon enough, her walls started to tighten around him as she came loudly.

He continued to pound into her, "Do you have one more for me?" She nodded as Sebastian began to speed up even more. She began to suck on his neck causing him to moan. "Shit baby keep doing that. I'm almost there." She continued to leave open mouthed kisses on his neck as he continued to slam into her. After a few more minutes, she began to clench around him again and scream as she came for the second time that night. Sebastian came right after her, releasing his hot load into her. After a few more seconds of coming down from their orgasm, he pulled out of her.

He got up quickly to grab a towel from their bathroom and came back to clean her up. When he finished he laid back down and wrapped her tightly in his arms. She rested her head on his chest as he kissed the top of her head.

They heard footsteps outside their door and soon a loud knock filled the room. Sebastian moved to pull the sheet to cover their naked bodies. "Come in," he said annoyed at the interruption.

Anthony opened the door and had a large pile of clothes in his arms. "If you guys are gonna fuck in our house, the last you could do is keep your clothes in your room. Ya nastys," he groaned.

As soon as he threw the clothes in and closed the door, the couple couldn't help but laugh. Willow stood up and started getting dressed, "C'mon, I'll make it up to him by making dinner."

"But I wasn't even close to being done with you," he smirked.

"Oh me either but if we do this now I'll let you do whatever you want later," she said seductively.

Sebastian jumped out of bed and started putting his clothes back on. "Well hurry up! What are we waiting for!" He pulled her out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. Willow did as she promised and they kept going for most of the night. Willow was extremely tired the next day but still wanted to go say hi to the cast and crew. Sebastian only had one small scene left, so luckily they weren't there for long but she still enjoyed her time getting to see everyone.

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney got to visit these guys on set today

willowdowney got to visit these guys on set today. I can't wait to watch this masterpiece they are working on!
tagged: @imsebastianstan @anthonymackie

chrisevans you guys are gonna kill this! can't wait to watch!

username the duo we've been waiting for!

wyattrussellll it was so great meeting you!

username I am beyond excited for this!