Chapter 61*

May 2023

Today was the day Sebastian was finally coming home and tomorrow he and Willow would be leaving for their honeymoon. He was already on a cab on his way home from the airport. Normally Willow would have picked him up but she needed to finish packing up her bag for their trip along with Sebastian's. Aaliyah was going to be staying with the Downey's so she also had to pack a bag for her and she wanted her to rest before the three hour car ride to the Hamptons.

When Sebastian arrived, he saw that no one was in the living room so he went straight up to Aaliyah's room, assuming that's where his girls would be. He walked in quietly and saw Aaliyah sitting on the floor with a few toys while Willow had her back turned while she folded clothes. Aaliyah immediately looked up from her toys when she noticed someone walk in. She stood up as quickly as she could and ran to him, "Dada!"

"Lia! I missed you so much my angel," he said as he picked her up and spun her in his arms. He was enjoying feeling his daughter in his arms again, tears threatening to fall from his eyes from how much he truly missed her. Willow watched from afar, tears already spilling from her eyes. Sebastian looked over at her with a smile and opened up his arms, inviting her in. She walked right into his arms and wrapped her arms around his waist. She leaned in to kiss him, "Hi draga mea. I missed you."

"I missed you too sweetheart. We both have," she cuddled into his chest more as he placed kisses on both of their foreheads. They finally released their hug and made their way to the kitchen since Sebastian hadn't eaten yet. "So how was filming?"

"It was incredible! I really can't wait for you to watch this movie," he said proudly. They ate lunch together and finished packing up. They were going to make the drive to her parent's house today so that Sebastian could rest before their early flight tomorrow.

A three hour drive later and they were finally in the Hamptons. Aaliyah and Bucky would be staying the week with her family so they figured it'd be easiest if they spent the night and then just flew out from the East Hampton Airport.

Arriving in the Amalfi Coast was magical. Neither of them had been there and it was more beautiful than they could've imagined. The house they rented gave them an unbelievable view of the ocean. It was everything they could've dreamed of.

As soon as they walked into their bedroom, their hands were all over each other. Sebastian began to leave feather-like kisses on her neck as he led them to the bed. His warm breath sending shivers down her body. His hands eventually found their way under her shirt, gently pulling it off her body and tossing it to the floor. Soft moans left her mouth as he began to trail kisses down her chest, the softness of his touch almost being too much for her too handle. He moved his hands down her body to remove her pants and underwear. Willow spread her legs wide for him to lay in between. He smiled at her eagerness as he took off his own shirt. His lips once again met hers in a passionate kiss causing the wetness between her legs to grow. "Please Sebastian. I need you," she moaned.

He finally moved to remove his pants and boxers, making her moan at the sight of him. Once he was back on top of her, he began to glide his cock between her folds, gathering up her wetness. His tip began to push into her, making them both let out a gasp at the feeling. Her legs began to wrap around him as he continued to push into her. She moaned out his name as he stretched her out. After giving her time to adjust, he began to slowly pull out of her. She moaned as she felt every ridge and vein of his hard cock.

Her moans got louder as his thrusts got quicker. "Oh fuck," he groaned as he continued to thrust into her. Their orgasms growing closer and closer. She began to roll her hips to meet his thrusts, making him speed up.

"I'm so close," she moaned as she felt the fluttering in her stomach intensify. She tightened around him as her orgasm washed over her.

"Shit," he groaned as Willow's nails dug into his back, causing him to release into her. His hot cum coating her walls. They both let out shaky breaths as they came down from their highs. He kissed her lips as he gently slid out of her. He looked down at her lovingly, "I love you so much my beautiful wife."

"I love you too my gorgeous husband."

Most of their honeymoon was spent exploring the beautiful town and all its beautiful people. Their nights usually ended with them making love to each other and it was perfect.

***

Willow Stan posted a photo

willowstan a perfect honeymoon with a perfect husbandtagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

chrisevans never seen my boy so happy

username Willow continues to bless us

tylerjones I hope you're there making me another niece or nephew

username their posts about each other give me life

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan I can't get enough of youtagged: @willowstan

tagged: @willowstan

zendaya what a hottie

username she is so perfect

scarletjohnsson they probably have barely left their room since arriving
imsebastianstan actually we've been all over the house
willowstan damn right we have