Chapter 23

January 2018

Willow and Tyler were finally settled into their new apartment. They had found a three bedroom, three bathroom luxury apartment in the Upper West Side. The best part was that it was only about five miles away from Sebastian's apartment. Willow was glad that Sebastian and Tyler got along so well that Tyler had invited Sebastian to their weekly movie nights.

"Hey Ty what do you think about having a roommate day today?"

"Oh my god yes! We haven't had one of those since before you left Paris!"

"I know! Okay, I have the whole day planned. First we'll go out to brunch, then of course some shopping, then we can go for a picnic in Central Park. And to finish off the night, since you've obviously never been to one before, I figured we can go to a Broadway play!"

"That sounds perfect! I've always wanted to go to a show on Broadway!" He ran into his room and came back quickly putting on his shoes. "Well what are you just standing around for! Let's go!" Willow giggled before following her best friend out the door.

"So how are things with you and Sebastian?" Tyler asked as they ate their brunch.

"Things are great. Our one year anniversary is coming up soon and I honestly can't believe it. I mean to think we started off by sneaking around set to hookup and now I'm so in love with him."

"How do you think things will be now that you won't be in the same place all the time?"

"Well we've talked about it a little bit, at least for how the rest of the year will look like. He doesn't have anything lined up until August in Greece and I'm going with him. Then he goes to LA in October for a month and I'm not planning on going with him. But I think we'll be fine. I mean both of us have had to deal with being apart from our loved ones for long periods of time so we're kinda used to it."

"I'm glad. You two seem to make each other very happy and if anyone could make distance work its you two."

"Thanks," she smiled. "So how's the love life going for you?"

"Ehh same as always, just a bunch of flings. I haven't met anyone here in New York but I think I'm ready to get into something serious. So if you know any hot gay men, let me know," he winked.

"I'll be on the look out," she chuckled.

Once they finished eating they made their way to the shops that were near the restaurant they had eaten at. "Oh my gosh this dress is beautiful!"

"You need to buy it! You could wear it for your anniversary!"

"I don't even know what we're doing yet."

"Oh please. Knowing Sebastian, he probably has some extravagant night planned for you," Tyler said pushing her into the dressing room. Willow soon came back out in a beautiful, deep-v, black wrap dress. "That's it, you're getting it!" They paid for it and Tyler pulled Willow into another store.

"What are we doing here?" Willow rolled her eyes.

"Well considering how good you looked in that dress, I know Sebastian is gonna wanna rip it off you once you get home so we need to get you a some hot lingerie to wear underneath," he turned to grab a matching black set and pushed it towards her. "Here go try this on."

Willow called for Tyler once she was done changing. She pulled him into the dressing room and shyly showed him the outfit. "You look so hot!"

"The dress is deep-v so I won't even be able to wear the bra."

"Oh I'm sure he wouldn't mind that," he smirked. She laughed before pushing him back out and getting changed again. She paid for the outfit and they made their way back out again. After a few more stores, they went to pick up lunch and ate together in Central Park.

They made their way down to Broadway, "So what are we watching?" Tyler asked. Willow simply smirked as they approached the theatre. "No way! Wicked?!"

"Well you spent most of the time living together screaming Defying Gravity at the top of your lungs so I figured you'd like this one."

"Thank you so much Will!" The show was incredible and it took everything in Tyler to not loudly sing-a-long with every song. "This was there best day ever!" Tyler exclaimed as they took a cab back to their apartment.

"I had the best time with you. It was just like the old days," she smiled.

"I love you Will. You're the best friend I could ever ask for," he hugged her tightly.

"I love you too Ty!"

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney had the best day with the best roommate tagged: @tylerjones

tagged: @tylerjones

elizabetholsen we have to get together soon! I missed hanging with Ty!
tylerjones ELIZABETH OLSEN WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME

username my favorite best friends are back together!

username would've thought she'd be moving with Sebastian
username I doubt they'll last long enough to get there

***

Tyler Jones posted a photo

tylerjones the greatest friend I could ever ask for tagged: @willowdowney

tagged: @willowdowney

imsebastianstan my girl is beautiful

username I missed them posting pictures of each other!

username they are friendship goals

*****

A/N: What I imagine Willow and Tyler's apartment might look like. (I'll possibly be including different house inspiration throughout the story)

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/269-87th-St-10C-New-York-NY-10024/2066411459_zpid/