Chapter 34

March 2020

Sebastian was currently in Prague filming The Falcon and the Winter Soldier when Willow heard the news of a nationwide quarantine happening. She immediately called him to see what was going on with production for him.

***

Phone Call
Calling Sebs 🖤

"Hey Will, I was just about to call you."

"What's going on Seb? Are you guys okay?"

"Well I'm freaking out a bit because I went out last night to celebrate Bucky's 107's birthday and I hugged a bunch of fans."

"Oh sweetheart. Is there anywhere you can get tested?"

"Yeah I did earlier and I'm all clear."

"Oh thank god. So what's going to happen?"

"We're being sent back to Atlanta. Hopefully production will just be shut down for two weeks but if it's more, they're just gonna send us back home until further notice."

"When do you leave Prague?"

"Right now. We're all just getting packed up and then heading to the airport. So I'll either see you in two weeks or in like two months."

"Well I hope everything works out. It would suck for you guys to have to stop production."

"I know. I'll keep you updated though."

"Okay. Please stay safe. Call me when you land. I love you."

"You stay safe as well. I'll talk to you tomorrow when we land. I love you too."

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan Be safe.

chrisevans you're going crazy without Willow aren't you?

willowdowney oh goodness ahahahah

anthonymackie I can hear him singing from my hotel room next door

***

Two weeks had passed and things weren't any better. The cast and crew were sent back home until filming was able to start back up again. Quarantine wasn't all that bad for the couple. When they were both in New York they spent all their free time together and when they were apart, they wished they were together so they didn't mind being forced to stay home. They watched movies, played games, cooked, cleaned, baked, and of course had sex on pretty much every inch of their house. They knew they were lucky to have the resources they did and knew not everyone did.

***

Willow Downey posted a photo