Chapter 30

February 2019

Most of the work Willow did was in New York, so she rarely had to travel and when she did it was always usually just for a weekend. Sebastian on the other hand, traveled a lot for work and usually for months at a time. So Willow made sure to visit him for a least a week wherever it was he was filming. He has currently been in Alabama for about a month filming his new movie with Tom Holland, The Devil All the Time. Willow had just landed and was just about to text Sebastian that she was on her way to the exit.

***

iMessage

Spider Boy 🕸
hey! Sebastian got stuck filming and wasn't able to leave so he asked me if I could pick you up
let me know when you land!

Will 💃🏻
oh okay thanks!
I just landed and am walking towards the exit

Spider Boy 🕸
okay I'm right outside your terminal

***

She walked outside and saw Tom wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, leaning on his car. "Tommy!" she shouted as she ran to hug her friend. "Thanks so much for coming to get me!"

"Hey Will! I finished filming early and had no plans for the day so it was really no problem." He helped her with her bags before getting in the car and driving off. "So Seb unfortunately isn't going to be done filming for like another five hours so if you're down maybe we can go grab lunch."

"Sounds good to me!" They drove to a small diner near the apartment Sebastian and Tom were sharing. They continued in small talk until their food came.

"Will can I talk to you about something personal?"

"Of course. What's going on?"

"Well I kinda need some advice," he paused. "So there's this girl and um I really like her but I don't know if she feels the same way. We're really good friends and I'm just scared that if I tell her how I feel and she doesn't feel the same, it'll ruin our friendship."

Willow smirked, already having an idea of who he was talking about. "Well I would just be honest with her. If your feelings are as strong as you're making them seem then it's worth the risk. Love is always worth the risk. I know that when Sebastian and I first started seeing each other, we had only known each other for about two month so we weren't like super close friends but he was good friends with my dad. So I knew that if things didn't work out, it could make things weird. But I was willing to risk all that because I really liked him and knew that even if things didn't work out, I was willing to put a chance on love. Luckily for us, things worked out," she smiled at him. "I say go for it. Tell her how you feel. Take the risk."

"Thanks Will," he smiled. "I think I will tell her."

"And when you and Zendaya start dating, I'd love to meet her," she giggled.

"Wait. H-how did you know I was talking about Zendaya?" he stuttered.

"Oh please. I've only ever seen you two interact in interviews and pictures and I can see it in your eyes that you love that girl."

He chuckled shyly, "Well hopefully she feels the same."

"I have a feeling she does."

They kept talking for a while, until they finished their food and paid the check. They eventually made their way to the apartment so that Willow could settle in before Sebastian got home. "Seb said he should be home in about an hour so I was gonna make some dinner. Why don't you go relax and I'll call you down when he's here."

"Okay thanks Will!"

About an hour later, Willow heard the door open and heard Sebastian call out, "Love are you here?"

She ran out the kitchen and towards the front door and jumped into his arms, "Sebastian!" she pulled him into a kiss, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!" he kissed her once more before they heard Tom coming down the stairs.

"C'mon I made dinner for us," she pulled him towards the dining area where Tom was already waiting.

They sat around the table and enjoyed the delicious meal that Willow prepared. "Sorry I couldn't pick you up. And thanks again Tom for picking her up."

"It's okay, I understand. Besides, Tommy and I had a really good talk, isn't that right?" Tom simply nodded as blush crept to his face.

"Oh really? And what did you guys talk about?" Sebastian said teasingly. He saw how flustered Tom was looking and knew he just had to tease him.

"Just some girl advice," Tom whispered.

"Oh is this about Zendaya?" Sebastian asked confidently.

"Wh-what?! So am I just that obvious?"

"Yes!" Willow and Sebastian said simultaneously.

"So does everyone know?"

"Yes!" they both chuckled.

"Well I'll be seeing her in June for the Far From Home premiere, so hopefully I'll get the chance to talk to her then."

"Don't be nervous Tommy. I'm sure it'll work out for you two."

"Thanks Will," he smiled.

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney Sebastian may tease him sometimes but tonight he said he sees him like a little brothertagged: @imsebastianstan @tomholland2013

tagged: @imsebastianstan @tomholland2013

imsebastianstan don't go around exposing me like this!!
anthonymackie how could you?!
willowdowney oh please I've heard you telling him that you love him
anthonymackie you have no proof of this!

willowdowney I forgot to mention that Tom cried after Sebastian told him this
tomholland2013 you told me you would keep that our little secret!
anthonymackie big baby

username I'm living for Willow exposing them all 😂😂