Chapter 25

April 2018

Today was the big day, the world premiere of Avengers: Infinity War. The premiere was being held in Los Angeles at the Dolby Theatre so Willow, Sebastian, and her whole family were all flying out from New York together. They arrived in Los Angeles the day before the premiere and decided to just spend the day relaxing since the next day would be long and hectic. The morning of the premiere, there was a whole glam squad that met them at their hotel. After a few hours, they were finally ready to head out to the premiere. Willow and Sebastian had announced their relationship around eight months ago but this would be there first public appearance together. They were both used to being interviewed and getting their pictures taken so they weren't really too worried about it.

They arrived at the premiere in the car right behind her family's and the crowd went wild as soon as they exited their car. They were pulled to do some interviews and while most questions were about their work on the movie, there were obviously asked about their relationship as well.

"All of us are very curious as to how Robert and the rest of the cast reacted to your relationship?"

"Well we didn't really tell any of them, they kind of just found out," Sebastian chuckled.

"Oh well we wanna hear the story behind that," the interview grinned.

"Well it happened on my birthday. My friends threw me a pool party at our house in Atlanta and Sebastian gave me a really thoughtful gift and a beautiful note. I just couldn't stop myself from getting up and kissing him. Everyone was shocked but also really happy for us. My dad was initially in shock but once he was over that he was honestly a lot more excited about it than I thought he'd be. I expected some sort of lecture but he was really supportive about it," she smiled.

"Now Willow, you have been to a few Marvel premieres now, how does this one compare to the others?"

"Well I've only been to three of them. The first two Iron Man movies and the first Avengers movie. I moved to Paris after that so didn't get to attend any others. But this one is definitely the biggest premiere I've ever gone to. I mean the cast is huge! And being able to be there for all the filming has made me even more excited to see the final product."

They were asked a few more questions before they were finally able to make their way inside. Once they made it inside, they were greeted by all their friends. "Will!" Elizabeth screamed once she saw the couple enter. She brought her into a tight hug, "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too Lizzie!"

"There's our favorite couple!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Hey Mackie," Sebastian smiled as he brought his friend into a hug. They continued to all mingle until they were called to go into the theatre.

The movie was absolutely incredible. Willow was in awe at how great everybody was in it. Being able to see the hard work they really put into it made her love it even more. She was in tears pretty much from beginning to end, and not just because of the plot but because of how proud she was of everyone. She was also squeezing Sebastian's hand for most of it, especially when he got dusted.

She stayed wrapped in Sebastian's arms as they walked out of the theatre. She was still trying to compose herself from all the crying she had done. Once she saw the rest of her friends coming out she couldn't help but cry all over again. She buried her face in Sebastian's chest as she continued to sob. "Aww baby why are you still crying?" Sebastian said as he placed a kiss on her head.

She was finally able to control her sobs, "I'm just so proud of all of you. You guys were incredible," she said with tears running down her face. Everyone went around hugging her and thanking her for her kind words. She was okay until Tom Hiddleston approached her. As soon as he stood in front of her she wrapped her arms around his waist and sobbed into his chest.

"Why are you crying again?" Tom was confused as to why she was once again crying.

"You died!" she exclaimed in between sobs. "Not just dusted! You died! You're dead!"

"Weren't you there when he filmed that scene?" Scarlett chuckled.

"Not entirely. I asked them to have me leave during any major spoilers because I wanted to be surprised and fully enjoy the movie. So the only things I didn't know were that Loki and Vision died and who got snapped." She kept hugging Tom until she stopped crying. "Okay before I start crying again, let's go party!"

They really did party all night. The night was full of drinking, dancing, and mingling. It was truly a celebration of all the hard work they put into this movie.

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan Thank you so much for all your support my love! Go catch Avengers: Infinity War in theaters on April 23!tagged: @willowdowney

tagged: @willowdowney

willowdowney I am so proud of you 💛

username this movie is gonna be epic!

username I am so excited to watch this!!

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney so incredibly proud of you and the rest of the cast! Go catch Avengers: Infinity War in theaters on April 23!tagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

imsebastianstan I love you

username he looks so happy!

username I can't wait!