Chapter 2

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the second chapter of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll like it

This chapter is dedicated to TheWitchAndTheCat because I can't stop rereading all his amazing works :)

-> Hot Adam Carter. Play 'Hot N Cold' by Katy Perry

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Ethan's POV

Never in my Life had I felt...

With my bag slung on my right shoulder, I walked toward her with smile itched on my face. I stopped. Letting my fingers touched her smooth shiny skin before hooking my fingers into the handle and opened the door. I climbed inside then turned the engine on and the smooth quiet sound hummed. Gripping the wheel and stepping on the pedal, I drove away quickly from our house.

I arrived in our school in time. Students can't help to turn their head and awe on my ride as I passed them. My car is a babe. Nice and sexy. Though I didn't ask for this, I don't want people to think I'm bragging to their faces like 'Yeah. I'm rich so back off'. I just woke up one day after our winning the soccer final game with black Lamborghini Gallardo in our garage. Mom told me, its gift from her and dad for doing great job in school and everything. I told them they didn't have to but they kept spoiling me especially mom.

I parked my car then not after few moments Xander followed next to me. I checked myself first in the rear view mirror before picking up my bag then got out my car. Luke and Xander emerged from Xander's car.

"What's up E? Feeling super in your first day as president" Xander greeted with cocky expression.

With serious face "Nothing's changed. Except, you know bigger responsibilities like keeping an eye to those... troublemaker" I replied looking at him.

Luke chuckled beside him as we head to the left building. They hands were laced while walking. "Babe you should lessen your ego sometimes to avoid getting slam in the future. And try to borrow some modesty from your best friend" Luke said to him.

"Come on, I know you love me being... cocky" Xander whispered the last word in Luke's ear. Luke faltered as we walk. He hit Xander's arm with scowl and Xander just flashed a teasing grin.

I never thought Xander would fall for a guy or what he insists Luke-sexual. I mean, I don't hate gays or repulse at the thought, but I was really shock when he told me few weeks ago that he loves Luke and wanted to apologize on him. I thought he was messing up with me because he doesn't like gays that much to begin with and Luke of all? He used to bully him. I always stop him from doing that but he kept doing it when I'm not around. I get it why he disliked gays because of his dad and he always shut me down when I brought it up. I hope Luke could help him. I believe he would someday.

We made our way to our lockers. I spotted her talking with Jane. My lips twitched but I kept myself check. I moved toward her. She turned her head and her face lit up. "Good morning Sarah"

"Hey" She said tucking some loose hair behind his ear.

"Miss me?" I asked grabbing her waist and bringing her closer to my body.

Placing her arms on my both shoulder "Is that even a question?" she answered before planting quick kiss on my lips.

Sarah and I started dating three weeks from now. I met her before through Xander when Sarah with her dad and Anne would pay visit to him. She's different from any other friend. Though, Sarah and Xander didn't quite go well, Sarah and I always talk and play. I had sort of, attracted to her when we were kids but I keep it on myself because of Xander. He doesn't like us close together thinking Sarah was taking me away from him like her mom. It was insane but I understand where he's coming from.