Chapter 12

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the chapter 12 of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll like it

This chapter is dedicated to Florence900. A great fan of this book. Thanks for supporting and everything :)

---> Strikingly Sexy Ethan. Play 'Good Time' of Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Ethan's POV

Let the Battle Begin

Whoa-uh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-uh-oh
It's always a good time

Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time

The upbeat song filled my room lively as soon as I turned on the music player. I just woke up and the day seemed to be going to be great the way I feel it. I pushed the sliding door and walked into the balcony and the fresh smell of morning air occupied my lungs. I stretched my arms and tiptoed feeling my muscles rippled to work.

The sky turned to mixture of orange and blue as the sun rose up. A car passed down the street and a couple was jogging for their morning routine. I waved my hand in acknowledgement when they turned up their heads and saw me. Mr. and Mrs. Brown smiled back and moved on.

An excited grin curled on my lips upon remembering what happened yesterday in this very room. That bloody annoying bastard who thinks he can do things to me without price. Did he really thinks I'm gonna let him tease me just like that? Yesterday was the last act that set me to the edge. I'm going to show him who's the boss now. I'm better than him in this field of seduction. I'll make him plead me to touch him. I'll tempt him mercilessly until he asks me to stop and claim him.

My lips stretched further more at that thought. I willed around and time to start the day. Stripping to naked, I went into the bathroom and take my time to finish a relaxing hot shower. With towel around my waist, I got out the bathroom while I dried myself off with other towel.

Good morning and good night
I'll wake up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time (Whooo)

The loud music danced in the air continuously giving me a good vibe for today. Opening my walk in closet, my fingers skimmed my clothes. I should wear something he couldn't resist I thought to myself. I'm good with my usual simple clothes I wear but I want to be hotter for him. The look that could kill. My hand found the rack that I haven't touched since they were given to me. Time to use those fancy dresses mom bought for me which I never thought I'll be wearing them.

Pulling a branded black tee, slim fit jeans and matching black combat boots. The soft dark shirt hugged my body perfectly and revealed my powerful arms that I'm sure girls would be ogling. The jeans fitted me comfortably and the stylish boots I've never use completed my killer look. I waxed my light brown hair and styled them messily. I put my shiny watch on adding to my appeal then sprayed my strong scented cologne and I'm good to go.

Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try, it's always a good time.

I checked my appearance in the mirror then span around as the chorus went on and I'm sure no one can't resist me especially him. I smiled in satisfaction and that blinding smile would melt him in the spot. I slung my bag on my shoulder and picked my keys and phone. Turning the music off and closing my room, I went downstairs.