Chapter 29

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the chapter 29 of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll like it

This chapter is dedicated to Finnor (CF White). Please check out his work The District Line :) It was good story.

---> That's Sebastian Stan as Kevin

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Ethan's POV

The Goal

Adam confessed everything to me including his feelings. I'm not certain that he's telling the truth or he was just lying about it. But I can feel the sincerity when he was explaining everything to me. I can see it in his eyes, how sorry he was for doing it, for hurting me unintentionally.

I found the story behind the album revolting, yet somehow I empathize him because I know the feeling when the first person who introduce you to love hurt you in the end. But in his case the girl didn't love him, she played him and it was sickening. But his appalling experience in relationship didn't give him the right to hurt others too.

I get it why he had done it. He was hurt, bitter and driven angry. But what he did after was just as terrible as what the girl did to him, or worse. I was one of those people who suffer the consequences from that awful event.

I love you Ethan Wright, those words haunt me that day even in my dreams. I was shocked to hear it from him. It sounded strange hearing those words. Does he really loves me? I'm not quite sure because apparently love doesn't hurt this way. He knew he couldn't feel that way to me since everything was impossible for us. I have a girlfriend, we were supposed to hate each other, and strings wasn't involved in our sexual relationship.

When Adam confessed his feelings that moment, a tiny part in me was afraid knowing that knowledge. And when I turned him down, I had a glimpse of his face before he could look away. My heart squeeze painfully. He was trying hard not to show that my answer doesn't hurt him much but it did. He was trying to be strong but that single tear escaped from his eye was indication he was hurting inside.

I don't know why I was so beat down after that. It's just that seeing him in that state was like I can feel that pain too. I'm not sure what to say that time because I was surprised, confused and mad at him at the same time. And top of all, I don't know what I feel towards him.

Yeah, I was attracted to him and maybe I like him too, but it was enough? Perhaps what I told him were half true, I have to take the safe route for the sake everyone. For the sake of us. Though my decision was not entirely honest, I couldn't take the risk and just forgive him for what he had done. And the only thing I'm sure is, I'm not confident if I want to forget about him.

I have to tell him that our dilemma where just between us. I don't know what my mom, dad & everyone would think when they found out I was doing my supposed to be rival & enemy, that I was bi or gay for him. And that scares me since I'm not sure were my mom & especially dad stand for that subject matter.

It has been a couple of weeks since our last encounter. Things has been back to normal where we begin. I distance myself to him so everything would be easy for both of us. The time went by quickly and the world doesn't have any clue that Adam & I had a thing.

The SAT, extra-curricular activities and school responsibilities was upon us. This past happenings somewhat take our minds off the incident. Our final games were nearing at the end and we have to work harder. Time and hangouts with my friends was a good help to distract us from the stress.