Chapter 34*

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the 34th chapter of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll love it

This chapter is dedicated to lirous89. He's the first one to guess the title of next book correctly. I'm so happy that day :) 

---> Those Ocean Blue Orbs staring back at you

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

LAST WARNING!!! CODE RED ALERT!!! SR 9/10

THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT IMAGES!!!

GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENTS!!!

Ethan's POV

Longest Ride

We were speeding under the moonlight glow that cast above us. Tilting my head up, it seemed like the moon has this mischievous smile, or maybe I was just imagining it. My arms were wrapped around Adam's torso and my hands rested in his blazer's pocket, just sitting there to comfort warm. My hands had been itching to move or feel something I've been craving for so long.

My lips stretched into wicked smile, an idea formed in my head

My lips stretched into wicked smile, an idea formed in my head. Just wanna kill time while we cross the deserted lane. Slowly, I remove my hands from his pocket and hugged him tightly, feeling his tone back press against my chest. My one hand slipped into his jacket, caressing his rock hard abs while the other one slowly popped the blazer's button causing it to open like a cape.

"What are you doing?" Adam said loudly for me to hear as the cold wind rushes pass us.

"Nothing" I replied innocently while my traitorous hands continued to move on their own, feelin him up.

My left hand move down on his crotch while my right hand move up to trace his pecs. I started massaging it, then my index finger circled his nipple line through his undershirt. Adam groaned as my other hand groped his crotch which was beginning to tent.

"Ethan!" Adam warmed through his gritted teeth.

"Whaaat?" I asked seductively.

"I'm driving!" He turned his head at me then back to the road. "If you don't want us to crash you better stop now"

"Okay, Okay" I told him then quickly remove my hand from his chest but the other remained on his crotch.

My hand resumed its playful massage. "Just keep your eye on the road and let me take care of this" I put some pressure to emphasize his straining cock under his jeans. I heard Adam's big intake of air before we accelerated into heaven.

The tires screeched into sudden halt, as we turned into familiar alley then parked inside the abandon building. Adam took off his gloves and helmet so did I. Without a word, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the staircase. We were like running mad as we reached the last step.