Chapter 6

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the chapter 6 of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll like it

This chapter is dedicated to Chiskey. His works are my favorites :)

--> Ethan's outfit in the party ;)

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Ethan's POV

That Cover Photo

I woke up in my bed in a good sunny Saturday. Weekend means rest day for tiring school works, responsibilities and sport practices. But not's that the reason I woke up in a right side of bed. Perhaps it's because I got laid last night? Yeah it was part of it but it's not really the reason.

Sarah and I had already forgotten our misunderstanding even though I'm just tolerating Adam's constant glance and flirty smile with Sarah. He keeps getting closer to her and always gives me annoying smirk when they're chatting. Sometimes mentioning my name and greet me saying why I'm quiet or taunting me to join their conversation and I just nod my head like a good boy and unwillingly say 'aha' or add side comment.

I on the other hand can't do about it since I don't wanna start argument with Sarah and the others. So all I can do about it is send Adam a deathly glare when no one is looking or when they turn their backs while him doing the same but send me an irritating smile in return.

I was looking forward for this day because no school simply means no Adam and that's the reason I'm having the time of my life today. No annoying and raging feeling today, I sighed happily. I looked at the side of my bed and checked the time, it's 6:30 am in the morning. I got up from my bed straight to the bathroom then brushed my teeth.

The good thing here in our house is all people here are morning person even the little Dave. I went downstairs for breakfast and found Martha was just setting the table and foods with Dave trailing behind her skirt. I help them and sat down just as the moment mom in her white hospital lab coat with dad in tuxedo descended down the stairs.

"Good Morning mom, dad" I greeted while they sat on their chairs. Dad was sitting on the end of the table with mom next to him just across me. While Marcus was on the opposite end of table, Martha next to him with mom to her side, and then Dave sitting beside me.

Everyone was eating happily and while talking. We finished our breakfast, mom and dad hurriedly left for their work. Though every Sunday is our family day, dad still does some of his office work in our house. Mom doesn't like it but she just let him do it after in his personal home office in second floor.

"Ethan, can you play with me again?" Dave asked with big brown hopeful eyes. It was Saturday so he knows I don't have school too. I looked down at him after drinking glass of water.

"Sure Dave. What do you wanna play?" I nodded my head.

His face lit up then he quickly climbed down the chair and grabbed my hand dragging me upstairs.

"Uh uh. No running around. You just finish your breakfast. Remember aunt Carol said it's bad for health?" Martha reminded Dave.

Dave quickly halted and let out a cute whine. He peered over his head and answered "Fine mom. We're just gonna kill zombies then"

"Definite not. It's a violent game. Just play outside rather than playing with those gadgets" Martha scolded.

"Come on Martha, it's not that those zombies would come out from screen alive-" but she sent me a stern look "right. Your mom is right Dave. Why don't show me your papers with stars from school then we could play outside after" I suggested.