Chapter 32

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the 32nd chapter of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll love it

This chapter is dedicated to Veleon (IamHaein).

^ Adam ;)

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Ethan's POV

The Clash of Hearts

When the last two groups showed their backs, I read the message. "Will you be my prom date?" I muttered.

My mouth feel open as the message sinks in. Then the cafeteria door opened once again and revealed Adam holding a single red rose in his hand. My eyes widened at the sight of him making his way over me with confidence wearing that arrogant teasing smirk. He looked so good in a white long sleeve polo shirt and washed jeans.

The whole cafeteria gasped at the revelation. Adam was doing promposal for me. My heart skip a beat as he stood in the middle in front of the message. He kneeled slowly with one knee on the floor and everyone let out a huge gasped as the sight of him proposing.

"Ethan Wright, you know I'm not good in words or romance thing but I'm willing to do anything to be with you. I have wanted you from the first time my eyes laid on you and I fell inlove more from this past months. I know we didn't start and end in good terms and I'm sorry for everything I caused you. I didn't stop hoping that one day this will come, that I can proclaim my feelings for everyone to know that you're mine. Will you give me the chance to prove myself in your heart and the honor to be your prom date?" Adam asked loud for everyone to hear.

This cafeteria room has never been this quiet before. Everybody was waiting for my answer. All eyes trained on me. My heart was beating hard. Adam's speech was moving. I can't believe this is all happening. I thought he doesn't want me anymore that he has moved on after I broke his heart. He never gives up on me. After all this time, he has still feelings for me but the question is do I have? Or still have?

 After all this time, he has still feelings for me but the question is do I have? Or still have?

But what he has done was unforgivable. He played me with his sick game. He had apologize too many times and part of me already knows I have forgiven him but it's hard to forget.

"I'll go out with you... only if you beat in basketball one on one" I told him and his eyes lit with hope, fear and sadness as the same time. He knows this is my game and I don't know if he knows how shoot hoops.

It would be cruel of me if I said directly no. Rejecting him in front of everyone was harsh in my image so I have to think how to do it indirectly and this is the best solution. I know he can't beat me in basket.

Adam stood up, so did I. He walked closer to me until we're one feet away and face to face. My features remained stoic and cold while he wore a determined look. Unnerve by my challenge even he knows it wasn't his game to play this time.