Chapter 10

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the tenth chapter of TAOSY ^_^  Hope you'll like it

This chapter is dedicated to Mary (Dummstixx). I'm glad she's back :) Hope she continue WMGDK

—-> That strong penetrating look of Adam ;)

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Adam's POV

Do it together

The next day, the boredom was slowly killing me as I listen to the teacher non-stop talk about taxes and assets in Government class. I leaned my head on the back of chair and slid lower. The time was painfully ticking and I just wanna bolted out from here and go to my next subject. My eye lids seem to like the idea of lowering them.

Worst was the sound of our teacher's voice was like a low lullaby to my ears. Feeding my brain to sleep like a baby. With one last look ahead to the board, I folded my arms to the armchair which the real purpose of this thing then rested my forehead and close my eyes right away. Perhaps the man I'm eagerly waiting to see next period would be in my dreams as usual.

 "Ring!!!"

I jumped in my seat as my eyes flew open quickly. Blinking few times, I looked around as everyone got up from their seats and started leaving. Oh, I fell asleep. I tried to recall my dream but I don't remember it. It was probably naughty again. I shook my head with grin. Time to see Ethan.

I went to my next subject which is bio. Walking in the room, everyone looked up but I ignored the stares except from him. He sent me a dirty look before looking away. I smirked entertainingly at that. Luke greeted me as I passed his table and I greeted him back with wink.

Ethan's table which I usually sat with him since I came here was now occupied with something else. He doesn't like me there to begin with but it's really fun to see him with cranky attitude and those cold glares were prize I'm expecting from him. I moved toward him and picked up his bag which was claiming my high chair. I put the bag to the table then sat down.

Ethan scowled at me but didn't say anything else and snatched his bag away. "Good morning to you too" I muttered with my usual playful and taunting tone.

"My day would be better without you" He hissed under his breath.

"Ouch... That's pretty harsh" I said sounding fake hurt.

Ethan ignored me and just opened his notes then his eyes started scanning it. I shifted on my seat uncomfortably because the person I wanted most was just sitting next to me. My movement caused my left knee to brush his right one that sends delicious tingles in my spine straight to my southern spot that made it stirred in avenge.

A muffled groan stuck in my throat as I carelessly rubbed my knee again to him. Ethan who was reading his notes must have noticed what was happening when he quickly withdrew his legs away. He looked bewildered but his eyes hide a hint of sheepishly to what just happened. Then it turned back to normal cold glare he always does.

My lips coiled deviously at him and raised my eyebrow with double meaning of 'what you gonna do'. He gritted his teeth exasperatingly, eyes turned darker, these reactions made my pants more uncomfortable. Unfortunately, he willed himself and shunned me from his attentions and stared at the board instead, leaving only the side of his tempting face to my view.

Mr. John who had been explaining about the chromosomes and sex cells characteristics makes me bored and dizzy as hell. Glancing occasionally to my side, Ethan was thoroughly listening at him. I felt suddenly frustrated that Ethan attention was in that boring lesson and teacher.