Chapter 30

Greatwizard14: Welcome to the chapter 30 of TAOSY ^_^ Hope you'll like it

This chapter is dedicated to Danielle Huerta (dchuerta). Thanks for the votes and comments :)

---> That's kian played by Corbin Bleu

DON'T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Ethan's POV

It was like Déjà  Vu 

"PARTY TO MY HOUSE TONIGHT!!!" Kian shouted on the top of his lungs, standing on the bench. He moved his hips goofily and everyone cheered in the locker room.

I was so happy that we won the game against the Wenders and it was even awesome to slam that shit Kevin, in his fucking face. It was hilarious the moment he realized his distraction attempt failed miserably to the ground. I hope I won't see his face again because it enrage me to dangerous level after pulling that trick.

Coach was having the time of his life while my teammates was laughing and singing joyfully. After hitting the shower, I changed into my casual clothes and everyone parted with ear-reaching smile bidding for celebration of victory later.

Xander and I headed to the parking lot to meet Sarah, Luke, Jane and Jacob.

"Can't believe this is all happening E. Luke and I are back" he grinned widely as we walked side by side.

"And we kick those Wender's asses back where they belong" I added with smirk.

"Yeah that too. This is the best day of my life. I'm not dreaming am I?" Xander asked, clearly overwhelmed after their sweet moment in front of the whole world.

"No" I shook my head.

Xander looked at me in doubt, feel his face with his both hands then said "Hit me"

Annoyed that he doesn't believe me and amused as the same time, I punched his arm harder than it should be.

"Man! That hurts" Xander complained as he rub his arm lightly. Then his mouth formed a big smile "Fuck! This is real. Luke and I are really back together" Xander muttered to himself with gleam in his eyes.

My lips stretched into smile too

My lips stretched into smile too. I'm happy for him that he got the love of his life back. Part of me wished the same thing. I was perhaps jealous for what Xander has now. The open, happy and free of his feelings. I hope I have the same courage to face the world as I come to my terms.

Xander and I spotted them talking near our cars. Luke's hands were moving animatedly as Sarah and Jane listen intently. Jacob was leaning on his truck then waved his hand when he saw us. Xander jogged ahead of me and we watched as he hug Luke tightly while Luke squeaked in surprise. We all chuckled interestingly to their mushy and funny moment.