||Chapter 4||

Tommy POV

Dead end?- The only dead end we'll be meeting....is his.

"Oh...it appears so." I put my hands on my hips still facing my back to him, "What ever should I do?"

"Just....surrender." He breathed heavily obviously tired from all that running, "You've been caught Simons."

Me?- Caught?....Yeah right-

I grabbed the dagger Ranboo had thrown at me before from out of my pocket and then turned around. I had my head tilted down at the ground so he couldn't see my face, "If this is it...come get me."

He took a step forward and took a thin blade out its sheath, "Don't try anything."

I softly laughed, "Scared?"

"No." He said as he slowly approached me.

"Mhmm..." I hummed and tapped my foot inpatient.

Right as he stepped in range I threw the dagger at his leg. It pierced right through his pants and into his thigh. He winced and fell to the floor, dropping the knife. It slid across the floor and stopped right in front of me.

"Damit." He breathed heavily.

"That's it, huh?" I laughed again, "Pathetic really. Even that wack ass mercenary put up more of a fight then you."

He seemed angry by my comments, "Unfair play..."

I raised a brow, "How so?"

"You stricked my leg- now I couldn't chase you if you ran." He explained, "And it puts me at a disability of getting away. With a dagger like that- I'd need two days."

I smiled though he couldn't see, "Blame the supplier- Oh wait,....that was you."

He rolled his eyes.

I sighed, "Oh Ranboo...I really thought it would be tougher than this, I mean- they sure did talk you up, huh? But.....sadly this is your 'dead end'1."

I picked up his knife and walked forward towards him. He made a lame attempt at grabbing my leg. I kicked his head lightly, "Imbecile."

He grunted and tried getting up. I stepped on his shoulder, "Just stay put, hm?"

I lifted the knife above his head. I was gonna stab it right through, but- I couldn't.

Damit- why!?

Maybe I just....wanted to mess with him more, I dunno.

You li-

Shut up!

I threw the thin blade far from us both, "I'm sparing you. Just this once though, kay? You won't be so lucky the next time."

He let out a relieved breath, "Th- Thanks- But I won't mess it up next time."

"Mhmm, we'll see." I rolled my eyes then walked past him, "Goodbye- Mark, is it?"

"Yeah." He said, "And you?"

"Simons." I answered, "But you knew that."

"No,...your first name?" He asked.

I blushed, "Why?"

"Well one of us is gonna die so....If you tell me, and I kill you there would be no point in telling anyone. And if you kill me, the secret dies with me." He explained and stood up with a groan of pain.

I thought about it then shook it off, "Nice try- But...I'm just Simons."

I reached into my satchel and took out the alcohol disinfectant and wrap. I tossed it at him, "You can return it the next time we meet."