||Chapter 31||

Tommy POV

I sat in the cell on the floor hurting from all my bruises. Tomorrow everything ended finally. I wanted to live, but- at least I'd get to see my family.

Ranboo burst in down the cellar. My eyes widened, "Ranboo!?"

He went and grabbed the key. He came over and unlocked it. He ran over and picked me up, "Let's get out of here Simons."

I blushed, "Ranboo- what?"

He ran and rummaged through the bunch of keys looking for my cuffs one. He kept trying different ones as he spoke quickly, "At the dock there's a boat. My boat. The people there have no idea who Simons is, and don't know what you look like. They're from my home town, okay?"

I nodded, "Okay, yeah."

"As long as you have your hood on and you tell them you're Tommy, they'll take you to my home town. All your things and my things are there, okay? My reward and all your money- everything." He said as he found the correct key, "Yes!"

He took the cuffs off me and then took the light brown cloak off. I was so overwhelmed, "Why do you have all my things?"

"I took them with me for you. Now take that cloak off and put this on. And take all these weapons." He said handing me everything.

It was basically all my gear, but he kept my pistol. I frowned, "Where's your stuff?"

"Back on the boat. I'll wear this-" He put on my black and white cloak and I had to admit- It was quite suiting for him.

He thought quickly, "Okay listen Tommy- We're gonna go out the back door. Now, as soon as they've spotted the knocked out trail of guards, this place is gonna be swarmed with security."

I gulped and nodded. He squeezed my hands, "You're Simons, okay?- You've got this. We won't lose." He kissed my forehead, "Now I need you to promise me something right now, got it?"

I nodded, "Anything."

"If I get hurt- don't wait for me. If there's a predicament where I have to do something, don't wait for me. And you will not come back for me ever once you've escaped. And you will never come back to this town once you've made it to mine. And promise me me that if anything happens to me you'll live your life. That you'll move on and find happiness for me. And that- you'll eat a strawberry bun or choclate milk every once in a while for me? Promise me?" He asked seriously.

I teared up, "Ranboo-"

"No. Promise me right now Tommy." He said squeezing my hands.

I cried but nodded, "I promise."

He kissed my hands, "Good. Now c'mon."

I pulled him back, "But that's not gonna happen anyways.....right Ranboo?"

"I hope not baby." He said softly then wiped my cheek of tears.

I blushed and nodded. He held my hand and we ran up the cellar. He hurried through the palace and to the back door. We made it there and Ranboo tried opening the door- but it was locked.

He struggled, "Damit! It won't budge!"

"Watch out babe." I said and reached into my satchel. He blushed and stepped aside.

I took out the lock pick and quickly picked the lock. Then it opened and I put the stuff back in my satchel as we ran into the garden. He huffed, "Its like a maze back here, shoot."

I frowned, "Where do we go?"

He sighed and grabbed my hand again. He ran with me through the garden looking. As we searched and searched for the exit, we saw guards rush into the garden.

"Fuck!" I whispered yelled, "Ranboo! Guards!"

He pulled me close, "We'll split up, mkay? They'll follow me because of the cloak. You go to the door. Right over there."

He pointed and I nodded, "You'll be at the boat, right?"

He kissed my head, "Five minutes. You can wait five minutes once you've made it to the boat- then you leave. Got it? I instructed the guys as such, so you listen."

I huffed, "But babe! I don't wanna leave y-"

"Damit Tommy, you promised." He said getting upset.

I nodded, "Okay....Five minutes."

He smiled softly, "Thanks baby."

Then he ran off. I ran off the opposite way towards the door. We'd of climbed the walls, but they're extremely high up stone walls. The door was the only way out, unless we were gonna go all the way through the castle again.

Ranboo POV

As I ran off trying to get rid of the hoard of guards, I figured there was no other way, but to knock them all out. Or severely injure them.

So finally I stopped. I turned around and took out the pistol. They all stopped and ran at me with their swords. A one on...seven didn't seem very fair. But uh- Guess I'll just have to try it.

I'd hate to leave Tommy so soon.

|Time Skip|

Tommy POV

Minutes of waiting at a door till I was aggressively grabbed. I panicked, then my head was kissed, "Just me."

I sighed relieved, "We in the clear?"

"Yeah." He smiled as he pulled apart and held his side.

I hugged him tightly again, "You're my literal hero Ranboo."

He blushed and winced then opened the door and we walked out. He closed it behind us. He hugged me tightly, "Tommy?"

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

"They know about the boat." He sighed.

I hugged him and looked up at him worried, "What?"

"His majesty, he- he wanted to make sure I stayed for you to be hung, so he kept guards watching the harbor. There's gonna be people there, okay? So you gotta be careful." He told me.

I nodded, "Okay."

I grabbed his hand and began running but he winced. I looked back, "Babe?"

"Tommy....You didn't let me finish." He gulped letting go of my hand to again hold his side.

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

TW: BLOOD

He looked down at his side and removed his hands covered in blood. He'd been stabbed in the side. It was definetly severe. I looked at my clothes, I had blood on them from hugging him. And well Ranboo he...he had blood everywhere.

1,053 words
I'm sorry that happened.
Sorry about the cliffhanger.
See you tomorrow.